1:10:20-39

1:10:20 Hello, hello, you are one of the participants in our new reality series for psychics? The question was posted in a huddle on the TV channel's website. All I needed to do was to click in and check for gender, age, residence, telephone and such. But when I got to the section about the presumption of innocence in the plenary rulings I started to feel unsure. The Supreme Court has concluded that it also for criminal law section 195 must be practiced a fault requirement equivalent to that required by section 196 third paragraph. I credited myself as author in the section for occupation, whether it was truth or consequence, hearing your precocious voice in my ear while I stood crooked in front of the screen in the middle of our family's morning stress; with wake up calls, lunch boxes and schedules.

1:10:21 Have you never heard about lying!? You asked, and looked at me as if you had a piece of invisible shit on your upper lip. Men have vulnerable lust-egos, the Commander commented when we got up to the road. To bitch, moan, and complain will not work. It's better to encourage his good sides, and his good results. All men want their women to be happy. If my woman is happy, I am also happy. The same applies to women, encourage in the other what you want more of yourself.

1:10:22 It's normal to lie about your feelings. Hide them a bit, are you following me? Oh yeah, I was with you. I knew why you were bitching and moaning, pussy-whipping me with everything you wanted me to change in myself, complaining and whining because you have not been opened as a woman. It intensified my longing to be seen, to be discovered, to be recognized and loved, which drove me further from field to field in the registration form.

1:10:23 Shall we play that game again? I heard Quinto ask his cousin somewhere in the background. I pinched myself. Was I really spending time on a random form to enrol in a TV series for psychics? According to this provision, delusion regarding age does not preclude guilt, unless every possible measure has been taken to verify the claims. It was an idiotic and very strict criterion, I thought and considered skipping the whole thing. Nevertheless, I continued, and when I reached the section about earlier experiences, I felt I had invested so much all ready by the bench in the barrack on the land fill that I resented to erase the content.

1:10:24 Come, we can play with polyamory, the cousin answered. You grow faster, it's fun and you need not be the only one to cover all my needs. The croaking neighbour drove the goods we had bought to the school containers, and you took our son by the hand and run away with him. I tumbled a naughty thought behind the thought, resonating with bitterness and revenge, wanting to deceive you by acting as if we had thrown away your sandals, and even propose that majorphiles are also humans.

1:10:25 The accused must therefore have shown activity to prove their innocence by pointing to specific circumstances that can substantiate that they have been vigilant in relation to the victim's age, the Accusations Jack told the court. I lifted my gaze and caught a glimpse of myself in the operation mirror. To my horror I discovered that exclusion from guilt is only granted in cases where the perpetrators has done everything in their power to verify the victims sleep-hair. I had some water in my forelock and started to remove the revolver bullet from the stranger's chest, while you held the wound gently open. The court has to take rigorous measures when evaluating these claims, the Jack warned.

1:10:26 If you in any way can claim that the perpetrators have acted negligently, they have to be punished, he stated, pointing at the Judge in the judges seat. I also came to remembered that I didn't brush my teeth this morning either, and that I should maybe have written down some of the error messages that poured out of the increasingly irritated server. We only have a few seconds left, before the universe, as thousands of people know it, the reality they live and breathe in, simply turns itself off, shouted the developer. I saw sweat running down his forehead. The server was already preparing its users by presenting doomsday situations; extreme weather, threatening celestial bodies, hellfire, blood, death, destruction and a day without pay check.