Chapter 1

Shubman Gill, a talented and disciplined batsman, and Ishan Kishan, a fearless and flamboyant wicketkeeper-batsman, have been best friends since their early cricketing days in junior leagues. Their shared passion for the game and mutual respect for each other's skills have cemented a deep bond between them.
______________________________________

"Oye, what are you doing here?

Surya asked as Ishan entered his room with a pout on his face.

"I'm sleeping here tonight."
He answered.

"And why is that?"
Surya questioned.

"Ugh. Shub."

(Y'all will understand if I don't put "he said" he answered right? I'll change the font ishan and surya)

"What did he do now?"

"He wants to be alone.Let him be.
Let him be by himself. I can't even tell you what he said."

Whatever feels right, let's go have dinner?

Sure
______________________________________
Dinner:

"Ishaaaannnnn... please Naa I'm sorry I really didn't mean that all i meant was I'll eat later and that you can go have dinner."

The whole team was amused seeing their Prince trying to convince ishan whining and what not.

"Ishhuuuu"
Shubhman pouted and called as he walked behind ishan towards the table.
"Ishieeeee"
He called again and this time Ishan turned.
Kya Hai? Ab kyu aaya hai tu
Go and stay "angry and annoyed" at me

Saying that he sat on one of the chairs and shubman sat besides him.

"You know you can't stay mad at me for long, Ishu."

Ishan rolled his eyes playfully. "Watch me."

The team chuckled as they noticed the lighthearted banter between the two friends.

As they began to eat, Surya leaned in and whispered, "You guys are something else, you know that? Always keeping things interesting."

Shubman and Ishan exchanged knowing glances, their unspoken camaraderie evident in the small gestures and shared understanding between them.

The team dinner proceeded with cheerful conversations and laughter, with Shubman making occasional attempts to break Ishan's resolve of staying 'angry.' The friendly atmosphere and the bond between Shubman and Ishan were evident to everyone around them.

Later, after dinner, as they headed back to their rooms, Ishan turned to Shubman with a smirk. "Okay, fine, I'm not that mad. But you owe me an extra round of batting practice tomorrow morning!"

Shubman chuckled, "Deal! Just don't play too many of your fancy reverse sweeps."

With a grin, Ishan retorted, "No promises!"

______________________________________
They went inside their shared room and ishan plopped onto the bed.

"Ishu go change"

Shubman said With a smirk on his face.

Ishan jolted up and asked shyly.

"W-what day is it?"

"Wednesday baby"

Shubman said while showing him his lock screen which ofc was Ishan.

(That insta post where shubman commented??¿😭💗🤸)

Y'all might be confused as to what's going on so let's go a lil back in time like a month back

Y'all might be confused as to what's going on so let's go a lil back in time like a month back .

Flashback

"I want more"
Ishan whined as his best friend had just pulled out of the kiss they were sharing in their room.

"Ishie."
Shubman cupped his face and pecked his lips.

"What are we?"

"Friends with benefits?"

It kinda hurted shubman how casual that sounded but what did he expect?

After a long night 🙃
In the morning when ishan woke up
He had written something down in his notes and as waiting for shubman to return from his bath to show him.

As soon as he came out
Ishan showed him his phone screen and said.
"Wednesdays and Saturdays only."

Shubhman chuckled and put the phone aside while hugging ishan close to his bare body.

"Babee,just two days?"
He fake whined.
Yes, isn't that enough?
Ishan blushed.

So,ahm Back to where we were.

"It's fine if you're tired babe it's not-"

Shubman tried to complete but was cut off with Ishaan smashing his lips on his.

I thought you forgot

Ishan managed to say,his face buried in shubman's chest.

"I'll just pretend that I wasn't waiting for Wednesday so bad"

Shubman chuckled.

The first two weeks of them being fwb was just shubman whining that it should be more than two days a week.
The next two weeks he spent thinking how he could increase the number of days.

Ishan secretly liked his bickering so when he stopped it felt weird.
But today Ishan feels loved.

"Chalo."

"Kidhar?"

"Chalo. Strip i mean."

"Beshram"

______________________________________
First chapter!
Tell me what you feel.
Comment
Byee💗🤸