Chapter 30

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and Shubman and Ishan had a few friends over. The group sat in a circle on the living room floor, surrounded by snacks and laughter. Someone had suggested playing Truth or Dare, and the idea had quickly taken hold.

The players included Shubman, Ishan, Mayank, KL Rahul, Abhishek, Yashasvi, and Hardik.

"Okay, Shubman, it's your turn," said Mayank, grinning mischievously. "Truth or dare?"

Shubman thought for a moment. "Dare."

Mayank's eyes sparkled with mischief. "I dare you to... call your mom and tell her you got a tattoo of her face on your back."

Everyone burst into laughter as Shubman pulled out his phone. He put it on speaker and dialed his mom. "Hi Mummy So, uh, I got a new tattoo... of your face. On my back."

There was a pause before his mom replied, "Shubman, stop kidding around. I know you're playing that silly game again."

Shubman sighed in relief, "Okay, you got me. Bye, Mom!"

Everyone laughed as Shubman put his phone away. "Phew! That was close."

Next up was Ishan. "Okay, Ishan, truth or dare?" asked KL Rahul.

"Truth," Ishan replied, smiling.

Rahul leaned forward. "What’s the most embarrassing thing you've ever done on a date?"

Ishan blushed, scratching his head. "Okay, this one time, I tried to impress my date by cooking dinner. I ended up burning everything, and we had to order pizza."

The group erupted in laughter again, and the game continued, with various goofy dares and revealing truths.

"Alright, Hardik, truth or dare?" Abhishek asked, smirking.

"Dare," Hardik said confidently.

"I dare you to wear a saree and do a catwalk for us," Abhishek said, winking.Ishan was quick enough to get a saree that his mother had accidentally left at their house.

Hardik groaned but got up to find the saree. Moments later, he returned, struggling to drape it around himself. The group cheered as he strutted around the room, striking ridiculous poses.

Mayank couldn't stop laughing. "You look amazing, Hardik! Maybe a new career in modeling?"

Hardik rolled his eyes but joined in the laughter. "Alright, Abhishek, your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Abhishek answered.

"Have you ever had a crush on anyone in this room?" Hardik asked, grinning.

Abhishek blushed. "Uhh... yeah. Maybe."

The room erupted in playful whistles and cheers.

"Okay, Mayank, truth or dare?" Yashasvi asked.

"Dare," Mayank replied.

"I dare you to let Abhishek sit on your lap "Yashasvi said.

Mayank laughed and said . "Come on, Abhishek, not that of a big deal?"

,Abhishek hesitated, his cheeks turning a faint shade of pink. He had always had a secret crush on Mayank, and the thought of sitting on his lap made his heart race.

Swallowing his nerves, he walked over and gently sat down on Mayank's lap."Comfortable, Mayank?" he teased, trying to mask his nervousness with a light tone."Oh, absolutely," Mayank replied with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around Abhishek for effect. The group erupted in laughter, the playful banter filling the room with warmth and camaraderie.

Abhishek could feel his heart pounding in his chest, but the moment was sweet and innocent, and for a few minutes, he allowed himself to enjoy the closeness with Mayank. The rest of the game continued with more goofy dares and light-hearted truths, each one bringing the friends closer together and creating memories that would last a lifetime.

The game continued, with more funny dares and truths. Shubman and Ishan exchanged a few secret glances, knowing there was a deeper question lingering in the air.

Finally, it was Ishan's turn again.

"Shubman, truth or dare?" Ishan asked, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Truth," Shubman replied, wondering what Ishan had in mind.

Ishan took a deep breath, his expression turning serious. "Why did you leave me?"

The room fell silent, the playful atmosphere replaced by tension. Shubman looked into Ishan's eyes, seeing the pain and curiosity there. He knew he couldn't avoid the question any longer.

"Ishu, I..." Shubman began, his voice shaky. "Veer texted me back then. He said some serious stuff and told me to stay away from you. He was planning to get you back, and I thought... I thought he might hurt you if I didn't listen."

Ishan's eyes widened. "Veer? But why didn't you tell me?"

Shubman sighed, his eyes filled with regret. "I was scared, Ishu. Veer sent me some texts and videos of us together, threatening to leak them online and ruin our career. He said he would harm you if I didn't break up with you."

Ishan listened, tears welling up in his eyes. "Shub, you should have told me. We could have faced it together."

Shubman squeezed Ishan's hand, his own eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I know, Ishu. And I'm so sorry. I never wanted to leave you. Every day without you was torture. But once I realized how much I loved you, I confronted him. He... he's gone now, Ishu. But I thought you'd never forgive me, and then our families arranged our marriage."

Ishan squeezed Shubman's hand, a small smile breaking through his tears. "I forgive you, Shub. We have each other now, and that's what matters."

The tension in the room eased, and Hardik, trying to lighten the mood, said, "Alright, lovebirds, let's get back to the game! I think it's my turn to ask a dare."

Everyone chuckled, the atmosphere returning to its playful nature. Ishan and Shubman leaned into each other, their bond stronger than ever. Despite the past, they knew their future was bright, filled with love and laughter.

"Okay, Yashasvi, truth or dare?" Mayank asked, grinning.

"Dare," Yashasvi replied.

"I dare you to call your crush and sing a love song from 'Aashiqui 2'," Mayank said.

Yashasvi's eyes widened. "No way!"

"Come on, you can do it!" Abhishek cheered.

Reluctantly, Yashasvi pulled out his phone and dialed Dhruv Jurel's number. The group watched in anticipation, trying to stifle their giggles.

"Hello?" came Dhruv's voice from the other end.

Yashasvi took a deep breath and started singing "Tum Hi Ho" from "Aashiqui 2," his voice shaking with nerves. "Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte, tere bina kya wajood mera..."

The group erupted in laughter, trying to contain their excitement as Dhruv responded, "Yashasvi, are you okay? What's going on?"

Yashasvi quickly ended the call, his face bright red. "Thanks a lot, guys. Now Dhruv thinks I'm crazy."

Everyone laughed and cheered for Yashasvi, appreciating his courage. As the game continued, the group shared more laughs and playful moments, the earlier tension forgotten. The bonds of friendship and love that held them together grew stronger, and they knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other.
_____________________________________
I forgot using Hindi😀👉👈 sorry