chapter 2

The morning looked wonderful as the duo slept peacefully with their bodies tangled.

They didn't have morning practice today but obviously had to wake up as they had practice at 10

"Ishie..."

"Uhm"
Ishan replied snuggling more onto Shubhman's chest.

"Bub it's 7 already
Wake up"

Shubman said playing with his best friend's hair

"Hmm"

Saying that he tried to get up but gasped because he was picked up.

Shubman carried him to the bathroom.

"Niche rakh mujhee!"

Ishan cried

"Hm, I'll join you we can get ready more quickly that way."

It's a Thursday,keep in mind

Ishan huffed.

"I didn't even say anything, we'll just wash up uk"

Now that was embarrassing for ishan.
This is how both of them got ready for the day,with a red faced ishan.

_____________________________________
A few hours laterrr

Ishan's phone buzzed as he was lounging on the couch
His face lit up when he saw a notification from Mayank

Hi sweetheart
Missed me? Niche aa

Ishan ran down and hugged thr frick out of Mayank
They were meeting after 2 months afterall.

Mayank chuckled, "Missed me that much, huh? " their laughter filling the room as they caught up on the past two months

"Ishu let's go dow-"
Shubman said as he entered but stopped as soonas he saw Mayank sitting on their bed.
Shubman had been out for a while.

"Hi Mayank fancy seeing you"
Shubman smirked as he hugged mayank.

"Ay i called you,you didn't pick"
Mayank whined
Ishan just watching the duo with a smile.

"Aww are you sad i wasn't there to pick you up from the airport ?"
Shubman teased.

Before Mayank could reply he had to take a call so he went in the balcony to attend the call.

Taking that as an opportunity shubman sat on the bed close to Ishan pulling him on his lap.

"What are you doing Shubi? He's gonna see us!"

Ishan protested.

"Uske biwi ka call aaya hai tu chill kar usko kisi cheez ki parvah nahi hai ab"
Shubman said kissing Ishan's nape

"Shut up."
Shubman pulled Ishan closer, whispering, "Relax, he won't mind. He knows us, Ishu." His words softened as he traced Ishan's jawline, trying to calm him.

Meanwhile, Mayank finished his call and returned to the room, catching a glimpse of Shubman and Ishan in a moment of intimacy. A subtle flicker of hurt crossed Mayank's eyes, swiftly masked with a smile.

"Alright, boys, what's the plan for today?" Mayank diverted the attention, trying to dispel the tension he sensed in the room.

Ishan squirmed off Shubman's lap, hastily responding, "We were thinking of going out for lunch, catching up properly."

"Sounds good!" Mayank replied, but the unease lingered in the air.

As they headed out for lunch, the atmosphere felt strained. Ishan tried to lighten the mood, but there was an underlying discomfort that none of them could shake off.

During lunch, Shubman excused himself to take a call, leaving Ishan and Mayank momentarily alone. A heavy silence enveloped them until Mayank finally spoke up.

"Ishan, I've missed you a lot," Mayank confessed softly, his eyes searching Ishan's for a reaction.

"I missed you too, Mayank," Ishan replied, his voice filled with conflicting emotions.

Their conversation was interrupted by Shubman's return, breaking the intimate moment between Ishan and Mayank. Shubman sensed the tension and tried to lighten things up with his usual charm, but it only added to the awkwardness.

As they parted ways after lunch, Ishan felt torn between the two important people in his life. He knew he needed to sort out his feelings and have a candid conversation with both Mayank and Shubman.

Mayank left to nobody knows where leaving shubman and ishan alone as they walked towards their room.

Once they entered the room ishan looked into his eyes gathering courage to have a conversation

Shubi, I value our friendship immensely, but lately, things between us have felt... confusing," Ishan confessed, his eyes searching for understanding in Shubman's gaze.

Shubman nodded, his expression filled with empathy. "Ish, I've noticed it too. Whatever you decide, I'll support you. Your happiness matters the most to me."

Shubi, we've been through so much together," Ishan started, his voice tinged with a mix of affection and hesitation. "But lately, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything, including us."

Shubman looked at Ishan, his brow furrowing slightly, sensing the seriousness in Ishan's tone. "Is everything okay, Ish? You know you can tell me anything."

"I know, Shubi, and that's why this is hard," Ishan continued, struggling to find the right words. "I need some time to figure things out, to understand myself better and what I truly want. What even are we , whatever we've decided to be feels just not right "

Shubman's expression softened as he reached out to hold Ishan's hand. "Ish, your happiness matters more than anything else. Take all the time you need. I'll be here to support you, no matter what."

Ishan felt a mix of emotions - relief for expressing himself, guilt for potentially causing Shubman distress, and gratitude for Shubman's understanding.

Shubman pulled Ishan into a comforting embrace, assuring him, "I'm here for you, always."

______________________________________
So,
I'm trying to like write some drafts but i just can't lol
So here is it
PLEASE COMMENT I LIKE Y'ALL SO MUCH I WANNA TALK AND UNDERSTAND WHAT Y'ALL FEEL.
ooff that was a mouthful.
So.
Suggest me iske baad kya?
Love y'all.