Chapter 24

Shubman carefully settled Ishan back against the pillows, his feverish clinginess tugging at his heart. After ensuring Ishan was comfortable, Shubman slid into bed beside him, draping a protective arm over Ishan's waist. Despite the exhaustion of the day, sleep came slowly for Shubman, his thoughts preoccupied with Ishan's well-being.

Shubman sighed, breaking the heavy silence between them. "Mujhe shower lena hai," he said, standing up.

Ishan's eyes followed him, a mix of longing and hurt evident. "Abhi jaana zaroori hai?" he asked, his voice cold but with a hint of vulnerability.

"Haan, Ishan. Bas 15 minutes mein aata hoon," Shubman replied, walking to the bathroom.

As the door closed behind Shubman, the sound of the shower filled the room. Ishan clenched his fists, battling the urge to follow. He felt a pang of loneliness, the distance between them more than just physical.

Shub came out wet hair,shurless,grey sweatpants and laid down besides ish
And ishan was quick enough to cuddle him, making shubman smile.

Hours later, in the quiet darkness of the night, Ishan shifted closer, instinctively seeking Shubman's warmth. He buried his face against Shubman's chest, his hot breath fanning over Shubman's skin. Shubman stirred slightly but didn't wake, too tired to notice Ishan's gentle movements.

In his feverish sleep, Ishan's lips brushed against Shubman's chest. Without fully waking, he pressed soft, almost unconscious kisses to Shubman's skin. His mouth found its way to Shubman's nipple, and Ishan, still deeply asleep, began to suck gently.

Shubman's eyes fluttered open as he felt the unexpected sensation, a soft gasp escaping his lips. He looked down to see Ishan nuzzling against his chest, his eyes closed, completely unaware of what he was doing. Shubman's initial surprise melted into a tender smile. He brushed a hand through Ishan's hair, his touch gentle and soothing.

"Ish, kya kar rahe ho?" Shubman whispered softly, though he didn't really mind.

Ishan didn't respond, lost in his feverish dreams, continuing his work uk. Shubman could feel Ishan's warm breath against his skin, the soft pressure of his lips sending shivers through him. He held Ishan closer, running his finger through his hair, content to let Ishar find comfort in his sleep.

Throughout the night, Ishan's sleepy actions didn't stop. He continued to nuzzle, kiss, and suck gently on Shubman's chest, causing Shubman to wake intermittently with a mix of surprise and tenderness. By morning, Shubman felt a slight soreness but also a deep sense of love for his feverish, clingy husband.

3:00am.

Shubman: Ishu's sick so kal we won't be able to attend the practice

Shubman texted the group chat, his fingers moving swiftly over the screen. Ishan was still latched onto his chest, sucking gently like a baby. Shubman felt a strange mix of tenderness and surprise, the sensation both soothing and slightly ticklish.

He was about to put his phone down when a stern suck on his nipple made him gasp, causing a soft moan to escape his lips. "Ngh, Ishuuuu... ahhh... hmm," he murmured, trying to suppress the sound. He didn't want to wake Ishan, who seemed to be finally getting some much-needed rest.

However, his slight movements led to Ishan stirring in his sleep. Ishan's eyelids fluttered open partially, a sleepy confusion in his eyes. He looked up at Shubman, his grip on Shubman's chest loosening a bit.

"Shub?" Ishan's voice was groggy and soft, barely above a whisper.

"Shhh, it's okay, Ishu," Shubman whispered back, brushing his fingers through Ishan's hair. "You' re just dreaming. Go back to sleep."

Ishan blinked a few times, his mind slowly processing where he was and what he was doing. Realizing he was sucking on Shubman's chest, his cheeks turned a deep shade of red. He immediately pulled away, embarrassed. "I... I'm sorry..."

Shubman chuckled softly, pulling Ishan closer. "It's okay, Ish. You were asleep. Besides, it's kind of cute."

Ishan buried his face in Shubman's neck, trying to hide his embarrassment. "I didn't mean to..."

"I know," Shubman said gently, rubbing soothing circles on Ishan's back. "You must be feeling really sick to be this clingy."

Ishan nodded slightly, his voice muffled against Shubman's skin. "I just... I feel safe with you."

Shubman's heart swelled with affection. He kissed the top of Ishan's head, whispering, "And I'll always be here to make you feel safe. Just rest okay?"

Ishan hesitated, looking up into Shubman's eyes. "Can I... stay like this?"

Shubman smiled warmly. "Of course, Ish. Stay as long as you need."

With that reassurance, Ishan resumed his position, this time consciously. He gently nuzzled against Shubman's chest, his lips finding their way to Shubman's nipple once again. He sucked softly, finding comfort in the intimate act.

Shubman inhaled sharply, the sensation sending shivers down his spine. "Ishu...," he whispered, his voice filled with a mix of surprise and tenderness. He didn't push Ishan away, understanding the comfort Ishan longed for.

As the minutes passed, Ishan continued his gentle sucking, his eyes closing in contentment. Shubman held him close, his fingers running through Ishan's hair soothingly. Despite the unusual nature of the situation, the moment was filled with a deep sense of trust and affection.

Ishan's feverish state made him clingier, and he didn't want to let go of Shubman even for a moment. "Don't leave me," he mumbled between soft sucks.

"I'm right here, Ishu," Shubman reassured him, kissing his forehead. "I'm not going anywhere."
_____________________________________
Please comment
Bye bye