chapter 28

As they stepped into the bedroom, Ishan’s eyes widened in surprise. The room was transformed. Soft candlelight flickered around the room, casting a warm glow. Rose petals were scattered across the bed, creating a romantic and intimate atmosphere. The soft strains of their favorite song played in the background, making the moment even more perfect..

"Shub, yeh sab...?" Ishan’s voice trailed off as he took in the scene.Shubman wrapped his arms around Ishan from behind, resting his chin on Ishan’s shoulder.

"Surprise, Ishu. Tumhare liye."Ishan turned in Shubman’s arms, his eyes shining with emotion.

"Yeh toh... it’s perfect, Shub. Tumne yeh sab mere liye kiya?"Shubman nodded, pressing a gentle kiss to Ishan’s forehead.

Ishan felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes as he hugged Shubman tightly. "Thank you, Shub. Tum itne sweet ho."

Shubman kissed Ishan's forehead and whispered, "Tumhare liye kuch bhi, Ishu."

Ishan walked over to the bedside table and picked up the gift box. He sat down on the bed and carefully unwrapped it. Inside, he found a handwritten note and a small, elegant black box.

Ishan read the note aloud, his voice soft. "Ish, tonight is just for us. Here's something special to make it unforgettable."

Ishan looked up at Shubman, his eyes shining with curiosity and love. "Shub, yeh kya hai?"

Shubman sat down beside him, a playful smile on his lips. "Open it and see."

With a mix of excitement and nervousness, Ishan opened the black box. Inside, he found a set of silky, luxurious lingerie. His cheeks flushed a deep red as he looked back at Shubman.

"Shub, yeh...," Ishan started, feeling both embarrassed and thrilled.

Shubman leaned in, his voice low and husky. "I wanted to see you in something special tonight, Ishu. Tum pe yeh bohot accha lagega"

Shubman grinned, taking Ishan's hand and guiding him to stand up. "Try it on, Ishu. I want to see you."

Ishan nodded, feeling a mix of shyness and excitement. He turned towards the bathroom to change, but Shubman held his hand and stopped him. "Kaha ja rahe ho? Tumhe mere saamne change karna chahiye, bathroom mein nahi," Shubman said, his voice filled with playful mischief.

Ishan's blush deepened. "Shub, tum bhi na..."

Shubman chuckled softly, his eyes never leaving Ishan's. "Ishu, main tumhe dekhna chahta hoon. Please?"
Taking a deep breath, Ishan nodded and began to undress in front of Shubman, feeling both shy and excited. He slipped into the silky lingerie, the fabric hugging his body perfectly.

"Wow, Ishu," Shubman breathed, his voice rough with emotion. "You're stunning."

Ishan felt a surge of confidence and stepped closer to Shubman. "Aur tum, Shub, are overdressed."

Shubman chuckled, quickly shedding his clothes until he stood before Ishan, bare and beautiful.

S
Shubman guided Ishan to the bed, laying him down gently among the rose petals. He climbed over Ishan, their bodies aligning perfectly. "Are you ready?" he whispered, his voice a mix of tenderness and hunger.

Ishan nodded, his breath hitching as Shubman began to explore his body with slow, deliberate touches. Every caress, every kiss, ignited a fire within him. Shubman's hands were gentle but firm holding ishan's hips, guiding Ishan's responses, coaxing out moans and gasps

Shub, please," Ishan whispered, his voice trembling with need.Shubman kissed Ishan deeply, their tongues tangling. "Anything for you, Ishu."

Saying that shub swiftly removed ishan's silky panties making him whiper and close his eyes