chapter 21

Shubman and Ishan sat on a bench, catching their breath after a warm-up run. Shubman decided it was time to address the elephant in the room. "Ish, ab sabko kaise na kaise pata chalna hi hai usse accha hum hi bol de?" he asked, his tone gentle but serious.

Ishan sighed, looking down at his hands. "Mujhe pata hai ki yeh zaroori tha, Par yeh sab itna sudden tha-idk me kaise bataunga."

Shubman nodded, his expression serious. "Haan, par sach toh batana hoga. Maybe we can start with Rohit bhaiya aur Virat bhaiya. They’ll help us handle the rest of the team."

Ishan hesitated, then agreed. "Theek hai. Aap pehle baat karo. Main baad mein join karunga."

With a nod, Shubman stood up and headed towards Rohit and Virat, who were discussing the day's practice schedule. Ishan watched him go, a mix of anxiety and determination in his eyes.

As Shubman approached, Rohit and Virat turned to him, curious. "Kya hua, Shubman? Kuch baat karni hai?" Virat asked, noticing the seriousness on Shubman's face.

"Haan, mujhe aap dono se kuch zaroori baat karni hai," Shubman began, taking a deep breath. "Ishan and i got married 👉🏻👈🏻."

Rohit and Virat exchanged shocked glances before turning back to Shubman. "Kya? Tum dono ki shaadi?" Rohit exclaimed, trying to process the news.

Virat, though surprised, was the first to recover. "Yeh kab hua? Aur kyun itni jaldi?"

Shubman explained briefly about the family pressure and how things had unfolded. "Sab kuch bahut jaldi mein hua, aur humne socha ki team ko batana zaroori hai," he finished, glancing back at Ishan, who was still sitting on the bench, watching them.

Rohit nodded slowly, understanding the gravity of the situation.

Virat placed a reassuring hand on Shubman's shoulder. "Don't worry, hum tumhare saath hain. Baaki team ko bhi samajh aayega."

Feeling slightly relieved, Shubman thanked them and walked back to Ishan. "Rohit bhaiya aur Virat bhaiya  were chill bout it . Woh humari madad karenge."

Ishan nodded, still looking unsure. "Theek hai. Practice shuru karte hain."

As the practice session began, the team gathered on the field. Rohit and Virat took charge, subtly guiding the conversation towards the big reveal.

"Guys, before we start, Shubman aur Ishan ko kuch batana hai," Rohit announced, drawing everyone's attention.

Shubman stepped forward, taking a deep breath. "Uhm yea uk how like our families are into business and all and uhm well u see wegotmarried," he said quickly , looking around at his teammates.

There was a stunned silence, followed by a mix of reactions. Hardik was the first to break the silence with a wide grin. "Yeh toh kamaal ki news hai! Congratulations, bhai log!"

Kuldeep and Siraj echoed the sentiments, while Mayank looked genuinely happy for them. "Bhai, tum dono ne bataya kyun nahi pehle?" Mayank teased, giving them a friendly nudge.

As the congratulations and teasing continued, Ishan felt a small sense of relief. It wasn't going to be easy, but at least they had the team's support.

During the practice, as they were walking off the field, Shubman and Ishan's mangalsutra bracelets accidentally tangled together. Hardik noticed and couldn't resist a comment. "Oh hoooooooo good choice tho"

Virat had called everyone to gather around and give them the tasks they're supposed to do

Everyone gathered around, noticing the bracelets. "Yeh kya? Mangalsutra ?" Kuldeep teased, inspecting the tangled jewelry.
And ishan was quick enough to untangle it

Hardik nudged Shubman. "Bas yeh yaad rakhna, bhai. Ab se tumhare har catch aur run pe humare saath-saath, Ishan bhi dhyaan mein hoga"

Shubman chuckled, his face a mix of embarrassment and pride. "Haan, bhaiya yeh toh hai, humesha sath rahega"he mumbled the last part

Later, in the locker room, Shubman turned to Ishan. "Dekha, sab theek ho gaya. Sab samajh rahe hain."

Ishan nodded, feeling a bit more at ease. "Haan, aap theek keh rahe hain."

Shubman smiled, his determination to win Ishan's trust stronger than ever.

Back at home, Shubman knew he needed to do more to gain Ishan's trust. He started helping around the house, cooking meals, and planning small surprises. One evening, he brought home Ishan's favorite ice cream and they sat on the couch, sharing it in comfortable silence.

Shubman looked at Ishan, his eyes earnest. "Ishan, main sach mein koshish kar raha hu. Tumhe yeh shaadi zabardasti lagti hai, par main chahta hu tum khush raho."

Ishan's expression softened, and he nodded slowly.

Shubman smiled, feeling a glimmer of hope. "Humara din zaroor aayega, Ish. Hum phir se waise hi honge jaise pehle the."

Ishan looked into Shubman's eyes, and for the first time in a while, he felt a small sense of belief. "T-thanks"

And in that moment, amidst the challenges and the uncertainties, they both knew they were willing to try to build their new life together, step by step.

_____________________________________
Kinda boring chapter ik
But yeahhh this was important
Please vote and COMMENT
Bye bye