chapter 27

The night was perfect. Ishan and Shubman had been invited to a group dinner by their cricket squad. It was a special evening, with the rooftop of a luxurious hotel reserved just for the players. The atmosphere was magical, with soft, romantic music playing in the background. The sky was clear, stars twinkling above, and the city lights creating a beautiful backdrop.

Shubman and Ishan stood by the edge of the roof, enjoying the cool night breeze. Shubman was wearing a crisp white shirt with dark jeans, looking effortlessly stylish. Ishan, in a light blue shirt and black pants, looked equally charming.

"Yaar, kitna acha lag raha hai yahan," Ishan said, looking around and taking in the view.

"Haan, sach mein. Bahut din baad sab ke saath time spend kar rahe hain," Shubman replied, smiling.

Ishan's eyes drifted to KL Rahul and Hardik, who were softly dancing, KL Rahul blushing as Hardik whispered something in his ear. Ishan watched them, feeling a mix of admiration and longing.

"Kitne cute lag rahe hain na?" Ishan commented, nudging

Shubman.Shubman chuckled. "Haan, waise tum bhi itne cute lagoge agar hum dance karein."

Ishan's face lit up with a shy smile. "Sach? Toh phir chalo, dance karein," he said, holding out his hand.

Shubman took his hand, pulling him close. They moved to the center of the rooftop, joining the soft music. The others watched and cheered them on, making Ishan blush. But once they started dancing, the rest of the world faded away.

They moved closer, their bodies swaying in harmony. Ishan rested his head on Shubman’s shoulder, feeling the steady beat of his heart. They were so lost in each other that the world around them seemed to disappear. Shubman tightened his hold on Ishan, their faces inches apart.Without thinking, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender, lingering kiss. It was sweet and full of unspoken promises. When they finally pulled away, their teammates had gathered around, clapping and cheering.

When they finally pulled away, they were met with cheers and teasing from their friends."Arre wah, wahaan dance aur yahan romance!" Abhishek joked, clapping his hands.Mayank laughed, nudging Shubman. "Bhai, dinner ke baad dessert bhi yahin mil gaya kya?"

Ishan's cheeks turned a deep shade of red, but he couldn't stop smiling. "Chalo, let's eat," Shubman said, taking Ishan's hand and leading him to the table.

They sat down with their friends, the teasing and jokes continuing throughout the meal. It was a night filled with laughter, good food, and great company. The bond between the team felt stronger than ever.

As the evening came to an end, Shubman and Ishan headed home. In the car, Shubman’s hand rested casually on Ishan’s thigh, sending shivers up his spine.
Ishan glanced over at Shubman, who had a mischievous smile playing on his lips.“You okay, Ishu?” Shubman asked, his voice low and teasing.Ishan nodded, his heart racing. “Yeah, just… it’s been a really amazing night.”

Shubman squeezed his thigh gently. “It’s just the beginning, Ishu. There’s so much more to come.”Ishan leaned back, closing his eyes and smiling. He couldn’t wait to see what the future held for them, but for now, he was just happy to be in this moment, with Shubman by his side.

They entered their apartment, the familiar surroundings adding to the sense of comfort and security. Ishan kicked off his shoes and stretched, feeling the relaxation seep into his bones. Shubman watched him, his gaze affectionate and warm.

"You look cute when you're all relaxed like that," Shubman said, walking over to Ishan.

Ishan blushed, looking down at his feet. "Thanks, Shub. Tonight was really special."

Shubman gently lifted Ishan's chin, making him look into his eyes. "It's not over yet," he whispered, leaning in for a soft kiss.

Ishan's heart fluttered as he kissed Shubman back, their lips moving together in perfect harmony. The kiss deepened, becoming more passionate. Shubman's hands found their way to Ishan's waist, pulling him closer.

"Shub..." Ishan murmured against his lips, his voice filled with longing.

"Hmm?" Shubman responded, his hands sliding under Ishan's shirt, caressing his warm skin.

Ishan shivered at the touch, feeling a wave of desire wash over him. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Shubman smiled, a playful glint in his eyes. "Lead the way, Ishu."

_______________________________________
Sorry for late update
Tell if u like it bye bye