Chapter 4

What i wanted to show in the last chapter was to show that so much is going on.
You get it?
______________________________________

Ishan woke up with his body tangled with Shubman who held ishan close to his chest.

Days had passed and Shubman did everything for Ishan to forget about what Veer did or just tried to keep Ishan jolly.

Ofc what friends do uk

"Shubi wake up"

Ishan said in his raspy morning voice,poking shubman's cheek with his index finger in an attempt to wake him up.

But to no avail.

Shubman hugged him more closer and said.

"Nah. Soja"

"Nahi uth ab"

"Yaar"

"Kya?"

"What are you gonna do after waking up? I would've been so exited as today is a  Saturday I would've woken up with the speed of light -"

Shubman saw how ishan looked directly in his eyes,as he was still in his arms.
He thought he fucked up,Ishan told him that he needed space and here he was,hiw could he say that.

Shubman panicked and tried to cover up,He quickly got up, making ishan sit up aswell.

"Ishu i didn't really mean that,i just uk like I'm sorry ik you're not -"

He was about to complete but had to stop because
Ishan kissed him.

ISHAN'S KISSING ME?

His brain took awhile but ofc kissed ishan back.
Morning breath who.

Ishan pulled out of the kiss but Shubman again pecked his lips trying to kiss again but ishan moved back and said.

"Let's get ready for the day,now that you're awake."

______________________________________
As they sat down for breakfast, the atmosphere remained charged. Ishan, usually so animated, seemed lost in thought. Shubman fidgeted, unsure of how to address what had just did.

Finally, breaking the silence, Ishan looked up from his plate. "Shubi, about what happened earlier..."

Shubman interrupted, his voice a mix of nervousness and anticipation. "Ishu, I... I didn't mean to overstep. I thought you needed space, and I shouldn't have—"

Ishan cut him off with a small smile. "Shubi, it's okay. I kissed you. I wanted to."

Shubman's eyes widened in surprise. "You did?"

Ishan chuckled, the tension gradually disappearing."Yeah, I did. It just felt right, you know?"

Shubman grinned back, a sense of relief washing over him. "I thought I messed up big time."

Ishan nudged him playfully. "You did, but we're good now."

They shared a laugh, the weight of the moment lifting. The unexpected kiss became a turning point, introducing a new chapter to their friendship.

Sat across them was Mayank.
Did he hear anything?
A little bit?
Yes a bit

He felt weird it wasn't like he liked ishan but it felt weird that HE KNEW THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.
_____________________________________

Attempting to shake off the unease, Mayank decided to speak up, albeit cautiously. "Hey, guys, what's the plan for today?" He forced a smile, trying to appear nonchalant.

Ishan and Shubman exchanged a quick glance. "Maybe we could catch a movie or something?" Shubman suggested

"Actually, guys, I was thinking of something else for today," Ishan said, a slight smile playing on his lips. Shubman shot him a curious glance, Huh what evening plans?

Mayank furrowed his brow, trying to gauge the shift in dynamics. "Oh, something special in mind?"

Ishan nodded, deciding to be upfront. "Yeah, Shubi and I have plans for the night. So, maybe we could catch up during the day, and you can have the evening to yourself?"

Mayank's eyes widened slightly, a mix of surprise and understanding washing over him. "Oh, got it. No worries. I can do my own thing in the evening then."

The three friends decided to chill in the afternoon, picking a cool café with the best vibes. They snagged a comfy corner spot where the smell of coffee filled the air.

Ishan, Shubman, and Mayank kicked back, chatting about random stuff. Ishan was on fire with his funny stories, making everyone crack up. Shubman added his own jokes, and Mayank tried to stay in the loop, even though he had some thoughts bouncing around in his head.

Between sips of coffee and munching on snacks, they laughed and shared old stories. It felt kinda normal, but there was this unspoken thing hanging around, like a weird cloud.

After finishing up at the café, they strolled through a nearby park. The casual talks continued, but you could feel things were different, like they were all tiptoeing around something they didn't wanna say.

Even though they were trying to have a good time, it was like there was a secret conversation happening beneath the surface. It was all a bit tangled, and nobody knew exactly where they were headed.

______________________________________
shubman and ishan bid their good-bye to Mayank,entering their room.

"Ishu what evening plans?"
Shubman asked genuinely curious.
"Didn't you say it's Saturday today?"

______________________________________
So.
Is it early for smut?
Or do you want me to start the next chapter by smut.
PLEASE tell me.
Or idk i just won't update being confused asf.👉🏻👈🏻🤷🏻‍♀️
I've realised my writing style changes according to my mood lol.