chapter 31

Sunday night had settled over the city, and the house was calm and quiet. After a day filled with laughter and camaraderie, the tranquil evening was a perfect ending. Shubman and Ishan had retreated to their bedroom, savoring the peacefulness that followed such an eventful day.

Shubman sat on the bed, Ishan’s legs resting across his lap. He kneaded Ishan’s calves gently, easing any lingering tension. "Today was perfect," Ishan said, his voice soft with contentment. "I haven't felt this relaxed in ages." Shubman smiled, his hands continuing their soothing rhythm. "Yeah, it was great. It's nice to have a break and just enjoy each other's company without worrying about practice or matches." Ishan nodded, his eyes half-closed in relaxation. "We should do this more often."

Shubman watched Ishan's face, noting the serene expression that had replaced the usual stress and fatigue. "Ishan, I have something for you," he said, his voice tinged with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Ishan opened his eyes, curiosity lighting them up. "Oh? What is it?" Shubman reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet pouch. "I saw these a while ago and thought they’d be perfect for you."

He opened the pouch to reveal a pair of delicate silver anklets, each adorned with tiny bells that caught the light and shimmered beautifully. Ishan’s eyes widened in surprise and delight. "Shub, they're gorgeous... anklets? For me?"

"Yes, baby. Accha nahi laga? We can always get the ones you like. I just felt these were perfect, but if—" Shubman started babbling, but Ishan cut him midway.

"Shubiii, chup reh, yeh kitne sundar hai, I love them."

"Tu kitna cute hai," Shubman said, getting lost in those pretty orbs.

"Chal jhuta," Ishan said shyly, turning away while Shubman put the anklets on his feet.

"Jhuta? Me?"

Ishan was too flustered to reply, so he just changed his position to sit cross-legged beside Shubman on the bed, admiring the sound the anklets made when he played with them with his fingers, smiling at the tune.

Ishan gasped as he was lifted and now was sitting on Shub's lap.

"Like the sound, jaan?" Shub asked, his hot breath hitting Ishan's neck, making him shiver a bit.

"Ah hmm," Ishan replied, biting his lips. Why was he so shy today? He didn't know.

"They'll sound even nicer with your legs on my shoulders," Shubman smirked.

Ishan’s heart raced at Shubman’s bold words, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks. He glanced at Shubman, the smirk on his face both thrilling and intimidating. “Shub…” Ishan’s voice was a mix of protest and anticipation.

Shubman’s hands gently traced Ishan’s spine, making him shiver again. “What, jaanu? You don’t like my idea?” he teased, his lips brushing Ishan’s ear.

Ishan could barely think straight. The combination of Shubman’s touch and his words left him breathless. “I… I like it,” he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Shubman’s eyes darkened with desire. “Good,” he murmured, pressing a soft kiss to Ishan’s neck. “Because I can’t wait to hear those anklets sing for me.”

In one smooth motion, Shubman shifted them both, laying Ishan back on the bed. He took his time, savoring the sight of Ishan’s flushed face and the way his chest rose and fell with each rapid breath.

“Relax, shona” Shubman whispered, his hands sliding down to grip Ishan’s thighs, lifting his legs to rest on his shoulders. The anklets chimed softly with the movement, a delicate, melodic sound that filled the quiet room.

Ishan’s breath hitched, his hands clutching at the sheets beneath him. The feeling of Shubman’s warm breath against his skin, the cool metal of the anklets, and the intimacy of the moment combined to create a heady mix of emotions.

Shubman leaned in, his lips brushing against Ishan’s in a tender kiss. “You’re beautiful,” he said softly, his eyes locking onto Ishan’s. “And these anklets… they’re just a reminder of how precious you are to me.”

Ishan’s heart swelled at Shubman’s words, and he felt a deep sense of love and connection. “Shub, I… I love you,” he confessed, his voice filled with emotion.

Shubman smiled, his eyes sparkling. “I love you too, meri jaanu,” he replied, sealing his words with another gentle kiss.

_______________________________________
Dekho bhailog
Chhota update but Mann Kiya
💗✨
Batao kaisa hai