CHARECTER SKETCH

1.Neil Birla

Neil is the youngest son of Harshvardhan and Manjiri Birla

Neil is the youngest son of Harshvardhan and Manjiri Birla.Younger brother of Abhimanyu Birla.Neil is the MD of the Birla Hospitals.

2.Aarohi Goenka

Aarohi is the youngest of the Goenkas

Aarohi is the youngest of the Goenkas.She lost her parents when she was 8.She loves her siblings more than anyone.Aarohi is a doctor in a hospital in Kolkata.

3.Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka/Birla

Abhimanyu is the elder son of Harshvardhan and Manjiri Birla and elder brother of Neil

Abhimanyu is the elder son of Harshvardhan and Manjiri Birla and elder brother of Neil.He is a doctor in Birla Hospitals.
Akshara Goenka is the elder daughter of the Goenkas.She is the elder sister of Aarohi and she is 2 years older than her.Akshara works as a music therapist in the same hospital as Abhimanyu.
Akshara and Abhimanyu are soon going to get married.

Anand and Mahima Birla-tauji and tai of Abhimanyu and Neil.

Parth and Nishtha-Anand and Mahima's children,Abhi and Neil's cousins.

Shefali-Parth's wife.

Manish and Swarna Goenka-bade papa and badi mumma of Akshara and Aarohi.

Kairav Goenka-Akshu Aaru's elder brother.

Vansh Goenka-their cousin.

•All the characters are same as in the show.
•Any entry of new charecters will be updated.

Do vote and comment for the first chapter.