4.Curiousity

It's, Abira's Mehendi and Sangeet day.
Both the families left for Jaipur for a grand wedding.
In the morning everyone were preparing for the mehendi event which was about to happen in the afternoon followed by Sangeet.So, everyone was prepared for a tiring yet fun day.
Akshu tu taiyaar ho ja main Aaru ko Manjiri ji se teri gehne lene bhej dunga" said bade mumma to Akshara.
As said Aarohi went to the opposite side of the palace where the Birla's were staying.
Aarohi was walking when she bumped into Neil again as both were busy with their phones that they could not notice each other coming.
"Phir se"said Aarohi now getting up from top of Neil and Neil getting up after her.
"Haan chipkali phir se kyun ki tumhari aankhein teek nahin aur na hi meri kismat" said Neil.
"Kismat to meri kharaab hai" said Aarohi taking her phone which fell on the floor.
"Are apne apne kismat ko khosna band kardo.Hua kya?" Asked Abhimanyu walking towards them.
"Kalesh!" Said Neil angrily and walked off.
Abhimanyu turned towards Aarohi and raised his eyebrows.
"Manjiri aunty ko dhoond rahi thi"said Aarohi understanding Abhimanyu was asking what was she doing here.
"Maa,first floor 3rd room. Are main bhi to wahi Jaa Raha tha.Chalo" said Abhimanyu.
Aarohi nodded and followed him to Manjiri's room.
"Maa" spoke Abhimanyu knocking on the door.
Manjiri looked towards the door and saw Abhimanyu standing with Aarohi at the door.
"Are,Aarohi.Aao na" said Manjiri.
Aarohi smiling went inside.
"Manjiri aunty,bade mumma ne bheja yahan mujhe Akshu ki jwellery le ne."
Manjiri gave the jwellery to Aarohi and She went back to the side of the palace where they were staying.
Everyone were gathered at the venue of mehendi and Sangeet.
Harshvardhan was speaking to someone on phone.
"Ji,venue ki entrance pe board laga hua hai. Aap aasani se aa jayenge." Harshvardhan said to the person on the phone,clearly inviting him.
Akshara was sitting on the sofa with one girl doing her mehendi.Abhimanyu was sitting beside her.Aarohi was standing at the table of water bottles taking one bottle to drink.Neil came to her and said "tum nahi laga rahi ho mehendi"
"Nahi,tum lagaoge" replied Aarohi drinking water.
"Haan waise bhi mehendi ladki ki haath main achi lagti hai chipkali ki nahi" said Neil to which Aarohi smiled sarcastically looking at Neil.
Just then arrived,Dr.Vijay Mehrotra with his wife Dr.Archana son Dr.Vikrant Mehrotra.
Rolling her eyes,when Aarohi turned towards the family who just entered the venue,her face turned pale.She dropped the bottle from her hand and spilled all the water.Neil,who was seeing her face turning pale,he who was wondering what's wrong was startled by her dropping the water.He was now sure that something was wrong.Before he could ask her,she left the place, holding her lehenga, turning back and running to her room with a tear dropping from her one eye.Neil was about to run back of her when Harshvardhan called him.He had to go to his father who would get angry for insulting him infront of the guests by not going when he called.
Harshvardhan was introducing his younger son who was the new MD of their hospital.
The Mehrotras were the visiting doctors in the Birla hospital. They were introduced to the Goenkas the same.All the Goenkas were shocked to see them here. They definitely knew them before but everyone acted as if they met for the first time.
Back to Aarohi,
She was breathless now, standing near the window of her room she was crying.
Aarohi went to her bed,sitting down on the floor resting her back to the bed and trying to take deep breaths.

Back to the venue,
Manish was relieved that the Mehrotras acted as strangers.Everyone was still tensed. Neil was constantly thinking about Aarohi,as he cannot leave the guests as his father ordered him to take care of them.Akshara's situation was also the same.Manish ordered her to not go out of the venue until her mehendi gets over.It was the time. Her mehendi was over and she ran to their room as Abhimanyu followed her cause she was all tensed.
Akshara went to their room and stood near the door with Abhimanyu behind her only to find Aarohi sleeping.
Aarohi slept crying, sitting on the floor and resting her head on the bed.
Akshara went inside and saw Aarohi's face with dried up tears under her eyes.Then she turned towards Abhimanyu and he just lift her up and made her sleep on the bed.
Then they left closing the door behind them.
Neil was still tensed.
Abhimanyu asked him what was the matter.
"Kya hua Neil? Kise dhoond raha hai?"
"Kuch nahi Bhai wo chipkali..."he said and stopped before completing.
"Woh so gayi...thak gayi hogi" said Abhimanyu as he did not observed the tears on Aarohi's face and he left from there leaving Neil.
Neil ran towards Aarohi's room and opened the door.
He saw her sleeping and sat beside her on the bed.
He wiped off the dried tears and said "I was always curious about you. Kya hua ki tum ne itna roya?"

Chalo ab hum room se bahar chalte hain.Leave them alone.Kaisa laga chapter.
Did not update as it was a festival.

HAPPY MAKAR SANKRANTI FAM.

Any guesses why was she crying?
Do vote and comment to motivate me to write the upcoming chapters.
You can also ask for any particular scenes you want in the chapters.