12.Mental health-Practical reason

One fine morning.
It has already been two days Neil was staying in the same apartment checking on Aarohi and giving her sister the updates on her health.
But there was something else he was doing other than checking on Aarohi.
He was trying hard to track her mental health which was the practical reason for her attempting suicide. Who or what was disturbing her mental health? He needs to know.

Aarohi was knocking on the door of her thaku maa. Sumati opened the door and asked "kya hua"
Aarohi-"Niha kaha hai Aaj main use drop karungi school mai"
Nihara was studying pre KG.
Sumati-"Woh toh niche chali gayi apni doston ke saath. Wait kar Rahi hai bus ke liye."
Aarohi-"batana tha na"
And she ran down.
She went down and saw she was laughing and playing with Neil.
Aarohi was adoring them from afar and Neil noticed her . They shared an eye lock. Neil lifted his eyebrows and Aarohi nodded negatively and she went to them and started playing and laughing with them.
Just then Nihara's school bus arrived and she was about to go when Aarohi stopped her.
Aarohi-"Niha ruko Aaj mimi tujhe drop karegi."
Nihara-"kyun Aaj mimi hospital nahi jaa Rahi hai kya?"
Aarohi-"nahin"
Aarohi dropped Nihara at the school.
In the afternoon,
Neil was in Sumati's house and was having his lunch when Aarohi came in and said to Sumati that she is leaving for school.
Neil-"Abhi 12:30 hi ho raha hai chipkali"
Aarohi-"pata hai mujhe. Aaj Saturday hai aur use half-day hai."
Neil-"toh 10 min Rukh Mai bhi aa Raha hun."
Sumati -"Haan abhi 20 min hai na school khatam ho ne mai aaja aur tu bhi kha le.
Aarohi went and sat on the table and had her lunch.
Aarohi-"thik hai ab Mai chalti hun der ho rahi hai."
Neil-"Mai bhi aaunga Nihara ko pickup karne."
Sumati-"Haan beta jaao."
While they were leaving
Aarohi-"sidha sidha bolo na ki meri peeche karne aa rahe ho."
Neil-"main sach main Nihara ke liye aa raha hun."
Aarohi nodded her head and they left.
They picked up Nihara from the school.
Aarohi was driving the car and Neil sat on the front seat and Nihara at the back.
Aarohi was turning the car towards the hospital.
Neil-"Aarohi Ghar us taraf hai."
Nihara-"hum kahin Jaa rahe hai kya mimi"
Aarohi-"haan."
Nihara-"tabhi main dekhu Aaj aap hospital kyun nahi gayi."
Aarohi gave a stare at her.
Neil was confused why were they going to the hospital.
They reached.
They were waiting in the doctor's cabin and Nihara was sitting on Neil's lap. Aarohi was sitting next to them when she got a call on her phone.
Aarohi-"hello! Arjun bolo kya hua."
Arjun-"dr. Yahan aapki bohot zarurat hai. Aapki patient hai na voh tuberculosis Vali 10 saal ki. Voh serious hai."
Aarohi-"Main dr.megha ki cabin main hi hun abhi aa rahi hun."
Neil-"kya hua chipkali. Is everything fine?"
Aarohi-"Nahin. Ek emergency aayi hai toh jaana padega. Dr. Aayegi aur unhe pata hai kya karna hai agar meri zarurat pade toh wait karna call nahi kyunki main utha nahi paungi."
Aarohi left and after sometime Nihara's doctor arrived.
Dr.-"Hello! Nihara"
Nihara -"Hello doctor "
Dr.-"how are you doing?"
Nihara-"I'm fine doctor."
Dr.-"aur Aaj yeh tum kiske saath aayi ho. Aarohi Kahan hai?"
Neil-"hum Aarohi ke saath hi aaye hai. Use kuch emergency aagayi toh woh chali gayi hai."
Dr.-"it's ok. Waise aap kon hai?"
Neil-"main Aarohi ka relative hu."
Nihara-"mimi ki ek sister Hain na...yeh unki devar hai."
Dr.-"acha toh aap unke saath aaye ho. Thik hai. Waise aapko Nihara ki condition ke baare main pata hai?"
Neil-"condition? Nahi doctor mujhe toh laga ek regular checkup ke liye aaye hai. Kya hua ise"
asked Neil a bit panicked.
Just then Aarohi arrived.
They started doing some tests and it was almost 4 in the evening till all the tests were over.
Nihara slept on Neil's shoulder.
Neil-"tum frequently apni patients ki emergency ke liye Jaa Rahi thi thak gayi hogi main gaadi chala lu?"
Aarohi-"okay. Ise do mujhe."
Neil-"nahi pehle tum baitho phir Lena."
Aarohi-"hnmm."
Aarohi went and sat on the seat and then Neil made Nihara sit on her lap.
Neil went and sat on the driving seat. Nihara rested her head on Aarohi's chest and Aarohi was ruffling her hair.
Neil-"Ise hua kya"
Aarohi-"Cancer hai."
That shocked Neil.
Neil-"kya."
Aarohi-"haan. Lekin panick mat Karo first stage main hi pata chal gaya aur tab se treatment ho raha hai. Ise kemo ki bhi zarurat nahi hai."
Neil-" ise cancer hai aise kaise iski parents ise chor kar USA chale gaye.
Aarohi-"Nihara ki mumma ko yeh baat pata nahi hai. Uski papa ko pata hai meri aur thaku maa ke bharose chorke gaye hai ise yaha par. Updates lete rehte hai.Warna sabki families mushkil vakt main aise door thodi rehte hai."
Neil understood that she was speaking about her family.
Neil-"Waise iska half-day hai na Aaj lunch Kiya ki nahi isne?"
Aarohi-"ek test ke liye khana nahi khana tha I mean kaali pet test hona chahiye woh hote hi cafeteria main lunch khila diya maine."
Neil-"Acha coffee peene chale"
Aarohi-"Haan please sar main bohot dard ho raha hai."
Neil-"Mera bhi"
They reached the cafe and Neil got down the car immediately and took Nihara from her to help her get down.Nihara was now on Neil's lap. They were sitting in the cafeteria and ordered coffee.

That's it. I know 1 week se zyada gap le liya. Par ab se regular updates honge. This chapter was more about Nihara. Wait for the next chapter for Neirohi's conversation in the cafe.
Do vote and comment.