2.The Homecoming

It was the day after tomorrow.All the family members were preparing for Ganesh stapna as well as Aarohi's welcome.Aarohi was coming home after about 12 months.A year.One year she was away from home.She did not find any reason to come back.Now for her sister's biggest events of her life, she's here.In Udaipur.
Kairav and Vansh are standing with car keys in one of their hands,with Akshu in front of them pleading to take her with them.
Bade mumma was trying to tell her why she cannot go with them and Mimi would scold her if she goes out now.
"Bhaiya please na.Main bhi aaungi."Said Akshu.
"Akshu hum Aaru ko leke Ghar hi aane waale hai.Wo intezar kar rahi hogi."said Kairav.
Swarna told them to go and pick her up first and she would get Akshu ready for the pooja.
Kairav and Vansh went to the Airport to pick up their sister.
Aaru was waiting in the airport, Kairav saw her and called her name.
Aaru saw him and ran to hug her brother.They shared the longest hug and their eyes shining bright.
"Mujhe to bhul Gaye tum dono" said Vansh,faking his anger.
"Are aapke Bina kaise"said Aarohi pulling him in the group hug.
"Akshu nahin aayi?"asked Aaru with her eyes looking here and there for her sister.
"No, she's at home waiting for you.Lets go." Said Kairav.
They were all seated in the car and Aarohi very much eager to meet her sister.Soon they reached home.

In Birlas house,
Neil was doing preparations,helping his mother in packing the things and shagun gifts needed for the pooja.
"Neil saare gifts pack karvaya na?" Asked Manjiri.
"Haan maa ho gaya" replied Neil.
Abhimanyu was passing by and asked "kitne gifts hain? Aarohi keliye bhi liya ki nahi?"
Neil looked up at his brother,grinning, as he realised he forgot about his Bhabhi ki behna.
"Abhi karvata hu" he said and ran away before Abhimanyu could say anything.
"Rukh teri" said Abhimanyu gritting his teeth and throwing a pillow at him, running behind.
Manjiri chuckled seeing them.

Back in Goenkas house,
Aaru entered the house after badi mumma doing her aarti.Everyone was super excited to have her.
"Kaisi hai meri bachi?"asked Mimi.
"Badiya" replied Aaru with beaming eyes and a bright smile.
"Kitne din ho gaye.Ab to pooja hai par raat ko main teri favourite khaana banaungi"said bade mumma.
Just then bade papa arrived in the hall.All the smiles vanished and tension was evident on their faces.
"Kaise ho aap bade papa"asked Aarohi with a tensed face,totally opposite of what she was before.
"Thik hi hoon" said bade papa and left from there without speaking anything more or did not even ask Aaru how she was.
Aaru trying to cheer up everyone and escape the situation asked "waise dulhan kaha hai ".
"Upar.Kamre mai" said Vansh.
Aaru ran upstairs.
Bade mumma with sadness in her voice said "Ek saal se jyada hogaya us din ko,Aaru baat karne ki koshish kar rahi hai.Pata nahi us din ko Manish ji kab bulake Aaru ko apna lenge."
"Kahin der na ho Jaye" said Mimi and left.
"Aap fikar mat kijiye bade mumma.Pehle toh Aaru bhi bade papa se baat nahi karna chahti thi na.Unko dekhna bhi nahin chahti thi.Aaj dekho uski taraf se sab bulaane ke liye usne ek kadam aage badayi.Dheere dheere sab thik ho jayega"said Kairav assuring that everything would be fine one day even he himself is not very sure.

Aarohi opened the door of their room and saw Akshu searching for something in the cupboard drawer.Aaru went and hugged her sister from behind and said "dekhiye hone wali dulhan ji,aagayi aapki eklouti behen."
Akshu released herself from her sisters' hold and hugged her screaming "Aaruuu".
Aarohi definitely missed her sister and her hugs and screams.

They both sat for a while and spoke about Abhimanyu or the hospital in Kolkata and many more.

She missed everything about her home. Staying alone was definitely something not less than a punishment for her,even though she was not as extroverted as Akshara.She missed her family.Her siblings.Now,only Aarohi knew how terrific it was staying away from her family.No one speak.No one to eat with.No one to share neither her happiness nor her sorrow.

Just then badi mumma came to take akshu with her for some small pooja at home before they go to mandir.
"Aaru tu bhi taiyaar ho ja mandir jaana hai Hume Birlas bhi aate hi honge." Said Badi mumma taking Akshu with her.
Aaru wore a blue coloured anarkali dress and matched it with kundan jewellery.She was looking very pretty. Aarohi went downstairs as everyone were called to leave for the temple.

In Birlas house,
Neil was also wearing a simple blue kurta which had chikankari embroidery all over it.
Everyone was running here and there and checking if everything was in its place.
Neil gathered everyone and all of them left for the temple.

That's it for today.
Neil and Aarohi's face off in the next chapter.Do read as they are going to be interesting.
Please do support me by voting and commenting about how the chapter was.