3.Chamgadar aur Chipkali

The Birlas reached the temple and started doing the preparations."Shaadi ka card Kahan hai" asked pandit ji.
"Woh ladki waale leke aa rahe hai" said Manjiri.
"Kairav ko call kar aur puch kahan tak aaye" said Abhimanyu ro Neil.
"Uski zarurat nahi hai" said Manish climbing up the stairs.
"Sab aa Gaye tho pooja shuru karte hai" said pandit ji.
Abhimanyu and Akshara started doing as pandit ji told them to do.
"Ab ladki ki behen se card ko Ganesh ji ke paas rakhva ke shagun dena hoga" said pandit ji to Abhimanyu.
"Dikhi bhi nahi,Aayi ki nahin aapki beti" said Mahima.
"Koi aur nahin kar sakta" asked Manish,not wanting Aarohi to do anything for Akshara.
"Ab Aarohi nahin aa paayi toh koi alternative karna hi hai na" said Abhimanyu."Nahin,woh aayi hai" said Akshu.
"Toh bade papa aapne aise kyu pucha ki koi aur nahin kar sakta hai jab Akshu ki behen aayi hai,aap nahi chahte ki Aarohi yeh kare?"asked Abhimanyu.
"Aisi baat nahin hai.Kairav use call Karo,kaha hai" said bade papa
Kairav spoke and cut the call and said to them that she's coming.
"Neil jaake shagun ki lifafa le ke aa.Akshu ki behen ko dena hai." said Manjiri to Neil.
Aarohi was near the car when she cut the call and started moving towards the stairs,thinking why did they call her.'Are bhaiya bhi na,pata nahin wahan Mera kya kaam hoga.Mujhe bade papa ke paas nahi jaana.'
Neil came running down the stairs and hell, they bumped into each other.Aarohi fell on the ground and Neil on top of Aarohi.
Neil immediately got up and gave his hand to Aarohi to help her get up.Aarohi,gritting her teeth slapped on his left hand which he gave her offering help,with her right hand and got up saying "Oye,Chamgadar dekh ke nahi chal sakte the" said Aarohi all pissed off.
"Tum bhi toh dekh sakti thi, Chipkali kahin ki" said Neil.
"Tumne mujhe chipkali kaha" said Aarohi very angrily.
"Haan toh tumne bhi toh mujhe chamgadar kaha hai" said Neil.
Just then Abhimanyu's message popped up on Neil's phone. It read 'kahan hai tu'.
Then Neil swallowing his anger went away to the car. Aarohi rolling her eyes went up the stairs.
"Lo aa gayi Aaru" said Akshu,while everyone looked at her.
"Aao beta,aake yeh card Ganesh ji ke paas rakh ke apni behen ki khushiyon ke liye pray karo" said Manjiri.
Just then Neil came over there and was shocked to see Aarohi.
Aarohi was very happy, smiling, until she saw Manish's face with total hatred towards her.Her smile vanished.
Neil observed the tension between them.
"Aao Aarohi,kya hua" said Abhimanyu.
Aarohi once again gave a small smile and then went to do what she was said to.
After, Abhimanyu said "Neil shagun de"Aarohi was now scared, imagining Neil in her entire rest of the life.
Abhimanyu gave shagun to Aarohi.
After the pooja completed everyone left to their houses.

In Birla house,
Abhimanyu was in his room thinking about something just when Neil entered his room.
"Bhai kya hua,kuch tension chal Raha hai kya aapke dimag me" asked Neil.
"Haa voh,tune mandir main dekha,kaise bade papa Aarohi ko dekh rahe the. I'm sure un dono ke beech kuch to hua."
"Bhai aap bekar main pareshan ho rahe ho.Main ne bhi dekha lekin Bhai yeh unki family ki matter hai."
"Unki family,Akshu kuch dino me is Ghar main aane waali hai or voh hamara bhi family hogi"
"Wahi Bhai,aapki Shaadi Akshara bhabhi se ho rahi hai,us chipkali se nahi" said Neil as if he do not care.
But Neil was very curious about what happened between those two.
"Chipkali?" Asked Abhimanyu.
"Haan wahi.Aapki saali" said Neil to which Abhimanyu chuckled and asked "kyu,kya Kiya usne ki tumhare liye chipkali ban gayi"
"Bhai chodo uski naam sunte hi mood off ho gaya mera" said Neil and left from there.
Abhimanyu smiling said to himself 'zarur jagda kiye honge dono'.

In Goenkas house,
Akshara was removing her makeup and Aarohi was sitting on the bed behind.
"Kaise hai mere hone waale sasural waale" asked Akshu.
Aaru replied saying "Sab bahut ache hai" to which Akshu smiled.
"Sivai us Chamgadar ke" said Aarohi under her breath but Akshu heard that and asked "koun chamgadar?"
"Tujhe sunai Diya"
"Haan. Ab bata koun hai chamgadar?"
"Tumhara devar."said Aarohi.
"Kyu,kya hua?" Asked Akshara getting up from the front of the mirror and went and sat on the bed facing her sister.
"Usne mujhe niche gira diya aur ulta mujhe suna Raha tha." Said Aarohi angrily.
"Galti se hogaya hoga and I'm sure uthaya bhi usne hi" said Akshara with a smile and confidence on her devar.
Aarohi gave a side eye to her.
Akshara chuckled seeing her side eye understanding she was right.
Bade mumma called them to have dinner and everyone had their dinner very quiet which was not at all common in their house.
Everything and everyone is quiet when Bade papa and Aarohi are together. They all left to their rooms ending their day.

That's it for today.
A little bit late but I think you guys enjoyed their first meet.
Do comment and tell me how was the chapter.
Also,vote and follow.