6.Changed decision

It was the haldi day,
Akshara was still getting ready even when the Birla's started the ceremony.
"Dekha isiliye kaha tha ki jaldi uth Jaa,tere paas bohot vakt thi na!!" Said Aarohi sarcastically looking at the bride from the mirror.
In all these Akshara got ready and now everyone is waiting for the Birla's to send Abhimanyu's uthri hui haldi.
Soon, Neil came with the haldi and everyone started.
As per Akshu's wish Aarohi went first,then Kairav and then the rest of the family.
After a good half an hour,the rasme got over and Abhimanyu called Neil to save him from the haldi attack planning on him.
Neil went there and it backfired on Abhimanyu as Neil was the one who actually planned it.
After all the attack and Masti they did now everyone went back to their rooms and started preparing for the shaadi tomorrow.

_______________*******________________

The next day,
Shaadi ka din.
Everyone was now very busy.
The Goenkas were overjoyed as well as sad at the same time.
Akshu was trying to spend her best time with everyone.
Aarohi was sitting alone in the backyard doing something on her phone when Vikrant came there and scared Aarohi.
She now kept her phone aside on the table and stood up.
"Mujhe laga thu suicide kar legi" said Vikrant intentionally faking concern.
"Main kyun suicide karungi,tu-um paa-agal ho kya" said Aarohi with breaking voice as if she was either scared or breathless.
Hnmm she was scared to be breathless.
She ran away from there and locked herself in the room.
Vikrant left smirking.

Akshara was searching for Aarohi and found her phone on the table in backyard.
She opened and got angry.
She went to their room stomping her foot.
In their room,
Aarohi was sitting on the chair and trying to control over her breath taking long breaths.
She was getting normal 'before anyone found out ' she was thinking when Akshara entered.
"Yeh kya hai" said Akshara.
"Phone. Main backyard main bhool gayi thi" said Aarohi.
"Mujhe pata hai, main puch Rahi hoon ki yeh kya hai" asked Akshara showing the screen of the phone.
"Aaru tu itni jaldi waps Jaa Rahi hai"
Aarohi stopped smiling and said "Mujhe Ghar nahin jaana, main Kolkata wapas Jaa Rahi hun kal subah seedha Jaipur se. Aur waise bhi tu to shaadi kar ke chali jaayegi,humare saath Ghar to nahin aaoge na toh kya farak padta Hain main kaha rahu" said Aarohi.

Kairav entered saying "Akshu Aaru ab taiyaar hona shuru kardo phir tum logon ko bohot der lag jaayegi"
"Ok bhaiya" said Aarohi.
And both of them started getting ready.
Aarohi got ready first. She was wearing the blue lehenga.
She helped Akshara get ready.

After a good 3 to 4 hrs bade mumma came to them for the rasm to get started. The varmaala rasm.
Akshu was about to put maala around Abhimanyu's neck when Neil and Parth came and lift their brother up teasing Akshara.
Akshara glared at them in disbelief and then at Abhimanyu who raised his shoulders indicating that he doesn't know anything.

"Haan haan uthalo, humare bhi do do Bhai hai vo bhi Akshu ko uthayenge."
Said Aarohi coming forward and teasing the brothers or say the youngest one of them more.
"Aaru yeh kya commit kar rahi hai" said Kairav.
"Hume fasa kyu rahi hai" said Vansh.
"Commit kar rahi hu,fasa rahi hu. Kya hogaya bhaiya, Akshu ko utha nayi paayenge aap itni halki tho hai yeh" said Aarohi.
Akshu hit her on her arm.
"Akshu halki hai par uski 30 kilo ki lehenga" said Kairav.
"Thik hai main khud uthaungi use" said Aarohi bending to lift Akshara up.
Nahi said Kairav coming forward and stopped Aarohi.
Vansh also came and they lift up Akshara.
She put the varmaala around his neck and then Abhimanyu.
After they both are made to stand on the ground,they hugged. Everyone watched them smiling.

Soon,the shaadi is done.
They were staying in Jaipur for the night and leaving in the morning.

In the morning,Aarohi was packing everything of her and Akshu.
Akshu came there and asked"Aaru dono mein se konsi saree pehnu"
Aarohi looked towards the sarees and said "yeh cream vala"
"Nice" said Akshara smiling.

Kairav was near the back gate with Neil preparing the cars to go back home when Aarohi came with her luggage.
"Bhaiya mere liye bhi ek gaadi arrange karva denge please"
"Kyu tu Akshu ke saath nahi aayegi" asked Kairav.
"Nahi bhaiya main Jaa Rahi hu waapas"
"Waapas? Tu ghar nahi aayegi to Akshu bohot feel hogi"
"Bhaiya na woh humare saath Ghar aayegi aur na main uske saath uski sasural jaane waali hu,toh kya faayda"
Bade papa entered "jisko Jahan jaana hai wahan Jaa sakta hai, Kairav tu mere saath aa kuch Kam hai" said and left.
"Aaru ek baar soch Akshu ke liye nahi to humare liye,shaadi ke preparations main wakt bhi nahi Mila time spend karne ke liye" said Kairav and left.
Aarohi started thinking.
Neil left to the rooms to bring their luggage.
Aarohi was standing there alone and Vikrant came.
Aarohi did not observe him but he came and whispered in her ear saying, "Us din agar tumne batane ki zidd nahi ki hogi toh Aaj hum tumhare behen ki shaadi main saath aate aur tumhari apne bade papa tum se aise muh pher ke nahi Beth the."
"Agar bade papa mujh se ruthna nahi chahte tho meri such sunte aur vaise bhi tumhe humare family matters main involve hone ki zarurat nahi hai. Tumhare saath rehke us such ko dabaa dene se zyada main door rehna prefer karungi" said Aarohi and sat in the car. She closed her eyes and took a long breath. The day she want to delete permanently from her life was flashing in her mind. Tears were dropping from her closed eyes.
Everyone checked out and were coming to the cars to leave for Udaipur.
Akshara saw Aarohi sitting in the car and screamed her name.
Aarohi looked out after wiping off her tears and got down seeing them.
"Tu aa rahi hai humare saath" said Akshu in delight.
"Haan,chal baith" said Aarohi.
"Tu mere saath isi gaadi me aayegi na" asked Akshara.
"Main tum dono ke beech kebab Mai haddi nahi ban na chahti" said Aarohi.
"Are kebab me haddi tum dusri ho Neil already ban gaya hai tho it's ok" said Abhimanyu.
Akshara hit him on his arm with her elbow.
Abhimanyu and Akshara went and sat in the car.
Then Aarohi also went and sat in the front seat.
Neil came and said "Is chipkali humare saath aayegi toh main leke nahi jaaunga"
"Ha toh hum tum pe dependent nahi hai. Tum yahi rehna driving mujhe bhi aati hai chamgadar kahin ke" said Aarohi.
Neil, stomping his foot, went and sat in the driver's seat.

That's it for today and this is the longest chapter I've written.
Do vote and comment and wait for the next chapter to experience their fun long drive.
And please do follow.