9.Aaru-The Mimi

2 YEARS LATER

Abhimanyu -"kya soch raha hai tu?udaas hai kya?"
Neil-"nahin Bhai udaas nhi hun Mera sapna sach hone Jaa Raha hai udaas todi rahunga"
Akshara-"toh phir kya soch raha hai"
Neil-"aap sab ko chodkar jaane ka man nahi kar raha hai"
Kairav-"ek saal ki hi toh baat hai phir vaapas aa jaayega"

Neil and the whole family were at the airport.

Just then an announcement came.The Kolkata flight is about to take off,we request all the passengers to check in.
Neil hugged everyone one last time before leaving and sat in the plane. The flight took off and all the family members went back to their houses.

Neil was going to Kolkata to achieve the final step of his dream. Inauguration of the new branch of the Birla Hospital.
Flight landed.
Neil took a small house for rent near the hospital.

The next day everything was set up and they inaugurated the hospital with the famous doctors in the city.

Back in Udaipur.
Akshara was reading the emails back to back which were sent by Aarohi.
Abhimanyu -"aur kitne baar padoge yeh saari emails? Do saal se dekh raha hu, pehle call pe baat karte the Aaj kal calls bhi nahi sirf emails aur tum yeh sab baar baar padti jaa rahi ho"
Akshara-"phir kya karu bohot yaad aati hai uski"
Abhimanyu -"toh pehle ki tarah call kyu nhi karte"
Akshara-"pehle aaru karti thi jab voh free hoti hai. Mujhe nahi pata kab free hogi ki call pe baat kar sake"

In Kolkata.
Aarohi stays alone but there is an old woman who is staying with her 4 year old granddaughter in the opposite flat of Aarohi.

Aarohi-"Aap dida ke paas jao mimi ko hospital jaana hai na"
Nihara-"ok mimi"

Nihara is that 4 year old granddaughter of the old woman.
Aarohi takes care of the girl like her mother.
The girl's parents stay in Mumbai and Nihara's father treats Aarohi as his own sister.
Hence, Nihara calls her Mimi (Mami).

Sumati(Nihara's maternal grandmother)

Sumati
(Nihara's maternal grandmother)

Sumati(Nihara's maternal grandmother)

Nihara

Aarohi went to the hospital.
Soon she was busy with her work.
At night Aarohi was back from the hospital and checked her emails for Akshu's email.
Aarohi surprisingly did not find Akshu's email.
She saw an email from a user named Vikrant. She closed the laptop almost panicking.
Just then she heard a knock on the door.
Aarohi went to open the door and saw Sumati on the door.
Aarohi-" thaku maa aap itni raat ko yahan?"
Sumati-" haan Tera hi intezaar kar rahi thi chal aake khana kaa le"
Aarohi-"thaku maa main bahar kaa ke aayi hu"
Sumati- "tu toh yeh baat roj bolti hai"
Aarohi-" haan isi liye kyun ki main kaa ke hi aa rahi hu. Bohot der ho gayi hai aap jaake so jaiye"
Sumati went back to her flat shaking her head in despair as she knows very well that Aarohi is lying and starving herself don't know why.

The next day,Neil was busy in the hospital setting up the incomplete wards and equipment, while patients were also coming on the other side.

Nihara sat on the sofa with a sad expression on her cute little face.
Sumati-"kya hua?"
Nihara-"Aaru mimi Bina bataye hospital chali gayi"
Sumati-"nahi bataya to nahi gayi hogi abhi tak"
Nihara-"nahi dida mimi subah se nahi dikhi matlab chali gayi hai na"
Just then there was a sound as a glass broke.
They both with a jerk ran to the opposite flat and started knocking on the door.
As Aarohi was not opening the door Nihara ran down the stairs and called the watchman to break open the door.
He broke the door and there was Aarohi laying in the pool of blood.

What happened to Aarohi. Wait for the next chapter to know.
Aur kaisa laga leap?
Do comment and tell how Aarohi's Nihara and Thaku maa are.
Please vote and follow.
Note: photos are from Google and no picture is misused.