Chapter 2- Mix thoughts

Savannah P.O.V

I tried to put the pieces in my head. Do I really like Jacob? I mean I see him around school but just ignored him. I really don't know how I feel. Darn you Jacob Michaels! Trying to mess with me and my feelings! Ugh! Why can't he mess with another nerd and just leave me alone. " Miss Bailey can you answer the question?" Gah! That woke me from my daze. "Um can you repeat that please Mrs. Coon?" I said trying not to get in trouble. "Miss Bailey next time you don't pay attention in my class you wi-" *RING* yes! Saved by the bell. Before she could say anything else I quickly ran to my locker to get my lunch for lunch.

"Hey Savvy" Scarlett said walking up to my locker. "Hey Scar" I know she hates that name but on well."SAVANNAH I YOLD YOU NEVER TO CALL ME THAT!" She yelled slapping my arm."ow! Sorry Scarlet! Stop abusing me!" I yelled back at her. "Whatever lets go before I starve!" We walked into the lunch room and headed out the doors. We never eat inside unless it's cold out or bad weather. We walked to our normal spot to find the rest of the guys there. Andrew, Lizzy,and Katey. Yeah I have a lot of friends but I love them all. "Hey guys!" I said sitting next to Katey. "Hey Savvy!" They all replied.

"So Savannah, tell me what really made you late" Scarlet said sitting next to me. Oh this story ugh! Why does she want to know?"ok I will tell you. I was running into the school so I wouldn't be late but someone nudged right past me. And I turned around it what none other that the badboy, Jacob Michaels" *gasps* "would you guys let me finish before you freak out!" "Sorry continue." Scarlet said gesturing for some reason. "Anyways, he told me to watch where I was going. But I back talked which got him mad. So he started to come toward me and I started to back up. He got really close to my face that I could feel his warm breathe again my skin. The he told me to watch my back and left" I said out of breathe. "Omg! Savvy you like him!" Lizzy said all happy. Wait what! I hate Jacob Michaels or at least I do. I really have no idea."Lizzy, I don't like him. He a jerk and the schools biggest player!" I told her. But didn't seem she believed me one bit.

"Hey Savvy look who is staring at you" Katey said nodding behind me. As I looked back I saw him. Jacob Michaels staring at me! Omg! Wait! I mean ewww gross? He smirked then wink at me. I could feel heat rising up to my face. No! I am blushing I quickly turned around to hide it but he already notice because next thing I knew. he was walking towards me. "Savvy he is coming up to you!" Scarlet said nudging me. "I know why does he have to bother me?!" I said but I kind of wanted him to come up to me.Wait No! Ugh! Why am I feeling this way? "Savvy you totes like him" Andrew said in a girly voice. "Shut up!" I said throwing my fork at him. "Ok no need to stab me" he said placing the fork on the table."looks like we meet again nerd" Ugh! Stupid Jacob trying to get to me. I turned around and stared into his deep blue eyes."seems like we have, Mr.Badboy" I said still looking at him in the eyes. Wow, they are gorgeous. "Checking me out I see" How does he know that I was? "Pfft...in your dreams" I said lying I was totally checking him out."sure nerd, you are easy to read" he said smirking. Dang myself ! "Whatever, so are you hear to bother me or what" I said rolling my eyes in my head. "Nope, I just wanted to see how my little nerd was" he said winking at me. Did he just said my little nerd,as in I'm his?! Wait! This is a test if I fall for him and I failed. I am totally falling for the Badboy! "See you later nerd" he said walking back to his gang of some sort.

"Savvy likes the badboy!"Lizzy said in a singing way. "What! no! I don't like the badboy!" I said defending myself. "Oh come on savvy you literally blush when he came over here and you are easy to read" said Katey pointing at my face. "Guys I don't like Jacob! He a player!" I said yelling at them. I really don't know if I like Jacob or not I am having mix thoughts and feelings right now. "whatever you say Savvy but we all know you do" ugh! Friends! Maybe I do like the badboy a little.

Jacob P.O.V

Savannah really does like to play hard to get. But two can play at that game."yo Jacob!" Nathan said walking towards me."wass up!" He said giving me a high five. "Nothing much but this nerd is getting to me" I said taking out a cigarette. "Man, you have other girls waiting in line for you" "yeah I know but she something different." I said looking around for her and when I finally did she was just something else. Her light blonde hair and her pretty light blue eyes. Wait!Jacob you are the badboy stop acting like this there are other hot girls! Suddenly a hot girl came up to me and we started to make out. I pushed her to the wall as she puts her hands him my hair. I am use to this. Girls are always putting their hands on me. What can I say I'm the hottest badboy at this school. As we pulled back we were out of breathe. I smirked as I turned away back to the gang. "Man Jacob, you get all the girls" Brady said slapping my back. " You can't even stay in a relationship for one whole day without making out with another chick" Jason said while he was smoking. He was right I just go to girl to girl but I am fine with that. "Yea why would I stay to one girl when I have millions waiting for me." When I said that I stared at Savannah.She must have notice cause she turned around and blushed and I just smirked."hey guys I will be back" I said walking towards the nerd. I can tell she was blushing. "Looks like we meet again nerd" I said smirking. "Looks like we have, Mr.Badboy" I noticed she was checking me out but who wouldn't. "Checking me out I see" I said smirking like always. "Pfft......you wish" I can tell she was lying."sure nerd you are easy to read. " I said smirking."whatever, so are you here to bother me or what" she said rolling her eyes in her head. yea she is that easy to read."nope, just wanted to see how my little nerd was" I said winking at her. I could tell that she was trying to hide her blush."see you later nerd" I said walking back to gang."man are you messing with a nerd" I chuckled " Something like that" I said before heading into the school. This should be fun messing with the good girl.