Chapter 5- Mr.Badboy

Savannah P.O.V

I can't believe that he did that to me! Wow, was all I can say. Now my feelings for him is growing. I like Mr. Badboy. After he left I stood there repeating to myself what just happen. He kissed me, Jacob Michaels kissed me! On the cheek but still! *beep* that took me out of my thoughts. I checked my phone to see who texted me. Kindle.

Kindle- how was thee dinner?

Savvy- good. Wait no! AMAZING!

Kindle- ok spill! What happen!

Savvy- well, he kissed me.....

Kindle- ON THE LIPS!

Savvy- no, the cheek. Sadly.....

Kindle- Awe it's ok he will. Just give it time sister.

Savvy- I know and to be honest I am starting to like this guy.

Kindle- what's his name again?

Savvy- Jacob Michaels. And mom said who he was at the meeting.

Kindle- first, I don't pay attention and second SAVANNAH HE IS A PLAYER!

Savvy- I know, but he... He is HOT!

Kindle- so, savvy I don't want you to get hurt. He is bad and plays with girls hearts.

Savvy- listen I know that he is bad and a player but I don't know I like him.

Kindle- just be careful Savannah. I don't want your heart broken cause of him.

Savvy- I can take care of myself.

Kindle- you grow up so fast ;-;

Savvy- haha very funny Kindle bye I want to sleep!

Kindle- ok sis. Night

Savvy- night

I turned of my phone and changed into my pj's. Once I hit the warmth of my pillow I was out.
********

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*
I tiredly shut off my stupid alarm. And snug back into my pillow. *knock* "Savannah, honey you have someone on the phone who needs to talk to you" *yawn* "ok mom" I said extending my hand.

"Hello?"

"Hey nerd" oh no it's Jacob! What do I say?

"Um... What do you want?. It's too early."

"Well, it's 12:00 and do you want to work on the paper cr-"

"Ok I know what you call it and sure"

"Ok great you want me to pick you up"

"Sure"

"Ok be ready in..... 20 and no later cause I'm not waiting for you. Which means you have to finish it" I could picture him smirking.

"Whatever bye" I said hanging up the phone. Wait?! How did he get my number? "Savvy who was that?" Kindle said entering my room. "Oh just Jacob" I muttered but failed cause she heard me. "Wait the guy you like" "yes" "oh ok, I better let you get ready for-" "ITS NOT A DATE!" "Call it what you want bye" she said before leaving. I headed to my closet and search for what I can wear. Ugh! I hate clothes! After searching I found a nice pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt that says, ' I'm not special. I'm just limited edition.' After I brushed my hair and put no make up, why? Cause I'm natural beautiful, not! I am not really allowed to wear make up. I grabbed my phone and bag. And headed down the stairs. I went into the kitchen to get a snack but *BEEP* ugh! Now I have to starve myself till dinner. I quickly put my red converse on and was out of the house. Ugh! He is driving his death machine again. "Hey nerd get on!" He yelled over The engine. "Do you hate me this much?!" I yelled back. "Maybe... Now get on here before I leave!" I swing my legs on to the motorcycle and hold onto Jacob real tight. "Nerd I'm not going to let you fall" he said chucking. "Whatever let just get the heck out of here. So I can get off of this thing as fast as I can!" I yelled.
******
"Nerd let go of me we are here" I opened my eyes slowly and loosen my grip. "Sorry... But I don't want to die!" I said getting off of his bike. "I told you I won't let you fall" He said getting off of his bike. "Whatever let's go" I said heading to the door. "Remember we have to take the back" Jacob said walking pass me. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the back of the house. When we entered the house a flash of pancakes hit my noise. They smelled so good! " Jacob are you hungry sweetie" I guessing the cook said. "Nope I'm not" awe come on I'm hungry." And who is this beautiful girl" she said looking towards me. " I'm Savannah" I said. "Oh how wonderful are you hungry?" Once she said that my stomach grumbled. "Well I guess you stomach answered that question. Come sit dear" I took a glance at Jacob and he was on he phone. I took a seat at the table and the lady gave me a stack of pancakes! Yum! "Thank you" I said grabbing one. "You welcome and I'm Barb the cook" "nice to meet you" I said nodding my head. After eating 10 pancakes I was full! "You done stuffing your self" Jacob said leaning on the door frame. " Shut up and yes I'm done" I said picking up my plate and placing it in the sink. "Ok now let's go up to my room" he said holding out his hand. I took his hand and he led me up to his room. To be honest I felt safe with Jacob. He let go of my hand as we walked into his room. "You not going to look through my stuff this time right?" He said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "No I am not Jacob." I said sitting on one of his couches. He sat next to me " Ok sense we are almost finish what should the ending be?" I asked grabbing out the essay. "Well I was thinking it should have to do with victory" did Jacob just have a smart idea. "I'm not stupid nerd" oops he heard me. "Sorry it just usually someone like you wouldn't care what your grades are." I said looking up at him. He is tall like a tree tall. Ok maybe shorter than a tree. "Nerd, I might be bad but I do want to go to college" he said giving me ' do I look stupid' looks. "Sorry, wait so you are a Badboy in the outside but a nerd in the inside" I said smirking. "No, I'm bad inside and out. Can we work on this now" he said grabbing the paper from my hand.
***********
After a couple of hours of goofing off, yelling, and headaches later we were finally finished! "I think I should head home now" I said wiping a fake sweat of my forehead."Why? I'm a too hot for you" I chuckled at his cockiness. "No I'm tired of it" I said packing my stuff up."haha very funny" he said getting up and extending his hand for me to grab. "I wasn't joking" I said grabbing his hand. "Sure nerd" He let go of my hand as we walked to his bike. "Here "he said handing me a helmet. "You still hate me don't you" I said taking the helmet. "Just a little" he said getting on his bike. I slowly got on the bike and hold on to Jacob so tight that I was probably suffocating him. "Why do you hold on so tight nerd" said Jacob chuckling. "For you record I don't want to fall off this thing!" I yelled. " I told you I won't let you fall" he said looking back at me. "That's what they all say..... Can we just go now!" I wanted get off this thing so bad. "For you understand nerd is a motorcycle not a thing." He said starting up the bike. "Whatever" I mumbled. "Hold on tight!" He said before speeding through the roads.