Chapter 22- texts and more texts

Savannah P.O.V

I had a dream dream about the date, the part where I got a text from a mysterious person. I was afraid to show Jacob and ruin the date, so I shrugged it off. But it was all I could think about. That could be Jared or one of his 'minions' I thought he was long gone. I blocked that user, how is he texting me again. I sighed as I got out of bed. I walked over to my window and opened it up. The fresh air can into my room, I smiled and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in. The hot water hit my skin as I washed my hair because last night I didn't get. *creek* I frozed in the shower my hair all soapy. I quickly turned the shower off and got out. I changed quickly and walked down stairs quietly. "Hello?" I called out as I hit the bottom floor. *creek* my head snapped towards the kitchen. "Come out or.... Or y-you will regret it!" I yelled out. I grabbed my shoe and walked into the kitchen, no one was there. I sighed. Where the hell did they go. "Boo!" I jumped up and started to kick and punch. "Calm down Sally" The person said wrapping their arms around my waist. I my eyes were closed, and I didn't stop. "Let go jerk!" I yelled throwing a punch."Savannah, it me Jacob" I open my eyes and saw big blue eyes staring down at me. "What the hell Jacob! You scared me!" I yelled smacking his arm. "I knocked and no one answered. Plus you door was unlocked" he smirked pecking my lips. "Whatever what do you want?" I glared at him. "First you have soap in your hair and can't I see you" I blushed. "Whatever just let me wash this out" I said running back up stairs. I quickly went back into the shower and finished washing my hair. I dried it, and grabbed my phone. Another unknown message.

Unknown~ Babe you looking fine. Love you always xoxo ;)

Again I looked around my surroundings. How is he watching me. I carefully walked out of my room, and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen looking for Jacob. He wasn't there. Getting scared I walked into the living room. I sighed as I saw he was on the couch. "Finally" he spoked getting up and walking towards me. I gave him a worried smile. "Whats wrong?" He asked grabbing my waist. "Uh nothing" he stared at me before shrugging and pulling me to the couch. "What do you want to do?" I asked trying to forget the stalker. "I think you know" He smirked crashing his lips on mine. I quickly took action moving my lips with his. He lifted me up and laid down on the couch moving his hands down my back. He pressed harder against my body deepening the kiss. He was kissing me roughly but still filled with emotions. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down. A little moan escaped my lips. Jacob pulled back. "Don't enjoy it too much" he smirked kissing me once again. I blushed a little knowing that I got way to comfortable in his arms. He pulled back once again out of breathe. "Now what do you want to do" he whispered into my ear. "Cuddle and a movie" I asked smiling. "Would have done anything else" he smiled getting up and turning the tv on. My phone buzzed, I picked it up scared to find out who it was from. Sighing, it was only scarlet.

Scarlet- how was the date!?

Savvy- amazing! We kinda kissed

Scarlet- are you guys a thing?!

Savvy- sadly no, I am waiting for him to ask me :(

Scarlet- he will soon, well bye Jason is meeting my parents today!

I smiled and turned my phone off. "Maze Runner?" Jacob said turning around. Nodding he placed the movie in and came up to me.  He pulled me up and pecked my lips before sitting down and him pulling me down to his chest. I snuggled in his arm.

Jacob P.O.V

I felled asleep during the movie cause someone woke me up. "Mmmmmm" I groan and Savannah threw another pillow at me. "Nerd will you stop!" I yelled opening my eyes. "Get up! The girls are coming over and you need to leave!" "What don't want here" "nope, please can you leave" she rolled her eyes pulling me up. "Fine" I said grabbing her waist and kissing her. I pulled her closer and lifted her up till the door bell rang. "You need to go" she chuckled as I placed her down. "Fine but we are fishing this later" I  whispered. She blushed, pushing me out of her back door.

Savannah P.O.V

I ran to the front door and open it revealing Scarlet, Katey, and Lizzy. "Hey girls" I smiled letting them in. "You best be telling us what happen on that date" Scarlet said as I closed the door. "Um, well" I stuttered. "Was it bad!" Lizzy yelled. "No, it was amazing! He took me to a beach, he blind folded me and led me to a picnic on a hill" I explain. "Then we took a walk on the beach and after took me home and that's when-" "YOU GUYS KISSED" Scarlet blurted out. "What! Omg are you two a thing" Lizzy said wiggling her eyebrows. "No" I Looked up at Katey and Lizzy they sadden at the news. "He will soon, I mean you guys were kissing when we walked up to the door" Lizzy shrugged. My eyes went big. "Close you curtains next time" Katey chuckles. "Noted" I smiled. "I have to go to the bathroom" I said walking to the bathroom. "TMI!" Scarlet yelled. Chuckling I closed the door. I didn't really need to go, I just wanted time to myself. Jacob kissed me and we are not even a couple just friends, that kiss. I took my phone out and sat on the toilet seat. 12 unknown messages. Odd.

Unknown~ hey beautiful, just making sure you are okay;)

Unknown~ Why aren't you answering me babe!?

Unknown~ See you kissing Jacob again, what! I am not good enough for you!

Unknown~ You might be wondering who I am, but all you need to know is that I am after you! Love you;)

Unknown~ Gosh! You two just love kissing each other.

Unknown~ babe if you are dating him well I guess that mean something is going to happen to you

Unknown~ don't think ignoring these texts will make things better, it won't

Unknown~ Seeing you are trying to forget me huh? Haha well you can't!

Unknown~ guess I have to do something to you, watch out! Hahaha!

Unknown~ look princess, you might have you protector but you don't have the skills to get rid of me.

Unknown~ each day I look at you, you can't see me but I can see you love ;)

Unknown~ I will get you both. You might have got out of this one Savannah Bailey, but I can prepare. Stronger, cleverer, and skilled. Watch how I ruin your life and everyone that's involved in it. But of coarse I don't want to do that to you beautiful, so here's a warning, just stay out of this little problem and I won't ruin your life;)

Why! Why! Why! Who the heck is this! Is this Jared again? It can't be I blocked him, did he change his number?! Ugh! Problems and questions are making my brain go insane! *beep* I looked down at my phone.

Unknown~ You look stress princess, chill a little:)

A shivered went down my back. Who the heck is ruining my life just for their on need? But all I know is, this is not going down without a fight!