Chapter 10- Life should be a party

Jacob P.O.V

I thought I did the right thing. Telling Savannah to stay away from me. But it hurts not seeing her. Why am I feeling like this?! I don't fall for girls they fall for me! I got out of my car and walked to the school. As I was walking I saw Jessica trip Savannah. She said something before she slapped her. I saw tears running down her soft face. Why would she slap her. She didn't do anything. I walked past Savannah but regretting it as I entered the school. She looked so broken cause of me. I walked up to my gang. "Yo man did you see what Jessica did to that nerd"Nathan said. "Yea I did" I said clenching my fist. "What's wrong?" Jason said noticing my clench fist."He's back"

Savannah P.O.V

I walked to my locker in tears. Why would Jacob do this to me?! I started to fall for him then he breaks me like a twig. "Hey Savvy!" Katey said walking up to me with joy but slowly fainted away when she noticed I was upset. "What's wrong?" She said rubbing my back. "J-Jacob t-told m-m-me t-to le-ave hi-m a-alone" I stuttered out. "Awe I'm so sorry Savvy. He doesn't deserve you."Wass up.... Savannah what happen?!" Scarlet said watching up to Katey and I. "Jacob" Katey whispered to her. " ok that it! I'm telling Andrew and Ben!" I quickly snapped my head towards her. "If you do I will kill you! Please don't tell them! I'm fine!" I nearly yelled. "Fine" she muttered. I shut my locker as I walked to my first period.

   During my first 4 periods they were all blurs. Blah blah blah. That all I could hear from the teachers. I slowly got my lunch and headed out to lunch. As I went to my usual table I saw Jacob sucking faces with a another girl. I felt a tear went down my cheek. I should have known that bad boys only go for bad girls not good girls. I sat down and ignore the voices around me. All I could think about is Jacob.

Jacob P.O.V

"Hey Bad Boy" Carissa said walking up to me. I smirked as I moved my hands to her waist. I pushed her against the wall and we started to make out. And the worst part yet I was seeing Savannah not Carissa. And even worse out of the corner of my eye I saw Savannah looking at us and I could see a tear roll down her beautiful face of hers. After she walked away I pushed  her off of me. "What the heck! I wasn't finished" She said pushing me against the wall. "Well I am" I said pushing her off of me again and walking over to my gang. "Are you serious his is back?" Nathan said leaning against the wall. "I am! He is watching Savannah!" I nearly yelled. "The nerd? Why?!" Brady said puffing out smoke. "Cause I care about Her!" I yelled. "Jacob cares about a girl?! Wow it didn't seem like it when you broke her heart!" Jason said. I swear I am about to smack the heck of him! "I did it to protect her!" I yelled again. This is so frustrating! "Sorry man" Jason said taking out a cigarette. "He threaten Savannah and I. I don't want her in the stupid mess!" I said calming down a bit. "So your plan is..." Jason trailed off. "I leave her alone. Which means she not in my life and that's good" I sighed. "You don't look to happy about not seeing her." Nathan said. "I'm not.... I think am falling for her"

Savannah P.O.V

Sense Andrew was sick I had to walk home by myself which I didn't mind but whatever. I put my head phones in and listen to the playlist I made. I checked my messages And I had one unknown one.

Unknown~ Why so sad princess? Let me guess Mr. Bad boy broke your little sorry heart. But don't worry your life will be done soon. Love ya.

How is this guy watching my every move. I began getting chills up my spine. 
Why would they do this?How do they know me? I began to ran in fright. Once I hit the safety of my home I began to cry. Jacob did this to me! It's his fault for breaking me. He just like that guy I fell for. Blake.

-flashback-

I was at a party looking for Blake. Everyone was wasted. Hopefully he was okay. I went up stairs to hear moans. How can people make out in a party?! It just gross. And sense I am a party pooper I wanted to bust these drunken kids. I followed the noises till I found the right room. I quietly peeked in and saw a guy making out with some white chick. I took another glance and notice it was Blake! Blake was cheating on me. What happen to all the poems he wrote, all the gifts he would give to me. Saying I love you, or kissing me when I am down. Ugh! I fell for his tricks. I quickly slammed the door open and scared the two love birds. "What the heck! Who are you?!"The girl said snapping her head in my direction"His Girlfriend!" I felt tears pouring out of my eyes. How can he do this to me! Blake quickly turned around with sorrow in his eyes. "Babe it was not what you think!" He said pushing the girl off him. "Don't you dear call me that! How could you!" I said before running out of this stupid house!" Savannah! Wait! I love you!" Blake said trying to catch up with me. I ignore what he said. If he loved me, he wouldn't have hurt me like this! I grabbed my friends and left. That was the last time I would fall for a guy!

-end of Flashback-

I wiped my eyes as I got up from the ground. I hate when im played like this! I went to my room and fell onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. I had 230 follow requests. Wow! At least people like me on insta. "Hey girl!" I snapped my head at my room door. Scarlet. "How did you get in?!" I said. That could have been a robber. "Well you don't lock your front door. And I know where the spare key is!"  She said walking over to me. "So what are you doing here" "wow I feel loved! And I'm here to get you ready for the party!"Oh heck to the no! I am not going to a party! "No! Scarlet you know what happen last time!" A single tear slipped out of my eye and fell on my phone screen. "He was a jerk! Come on Savvy! Live a little!" I thought about it. I guess going to a party isn't that bad. Plus I need a break from boys. "Ok" I said. I will have fun tonight. I won't let boys get in my way. For today and today only life will be a party!