Chapter 14-This is not like the movie

Savannah P.O.V

Okay this is how I feel right now. Let's say a elephant was cram into a clowns car. That's how bad. My butt hurts, my Blatter is ready to blow up, and my head is killing me! How long is it till I am free? Gosh I don't even know these people! Yet, I am the one who gets kidnap and threaten for my life!

       I am extremely bored! I been sitting in the smelly drug filled room for hours! At least they are gone and I have peace and quiet. Ahh, someone help me! At least I can think now of a plan. Maybe I can find something sharp to cut me free from this rope! Yea, I don't think I am in luck. I can't even sharpen my pencil correctly. Hey! It is not my fault they made them like that! Make bigger holes people! "Savannah?" I snapped my head at the door to see the same girl with brown hair. I nodded my head sense my mouth is covered with duct tape and I can only make 'mmmmmahh' noises. "Hi I am Sydney, Sydney michaels." She said walking up to me. Sydney Michaels? Is this Jacobs sister?! I thought she moved. "Don't worry Savannah Jacob and his friends are going to save you. " She said taking a knife out. "Mmmh!" I try to say, Tape! "Oh sorry" she ripped the duct tape off of my mouth. "Ahhh! Ouch! That's hurts! Wait I can talk!" I said  smiling. "Thanks, but can you free me from this chair?" I asked. "Of coarse!" She took the knife and cut me free. I got up but fell sense I been sitting there for ever. My legs were wobbly and my butt was num. but once I got my balance I looked at Sydney. "I thought you moved?" I asked. "I did. But I will explain everything to you later we need to got before-" "before we come back?" we snapped our heads at the door and saw Jared and his minions. "Why leave so soon my dear? We have not even said our vows" he said walking up to us. "Vows! You only used me!" Sydney snapped. "Don't snap at me!" He yelled slapping her face. "Hey!" I said pushing him back. I went to Sydney but was grabbed my hair. "Don't even think about it" Blake pulled even harder and I screamed. "I forgot why I cheated on you babe? Just look at you" He said looking down my body. He met my eyes and gentle brush his fingers on my cheek. "We should get back together" he whispered. Getting back together with him? No! Not with a idiot that cheats and does drugs. "Never!" I spatted out. Not trying to cry from the pain. I looked over a Sydney which was getting beaten up by Jared. "NO! Stop! Jared!" Sydney cried out. She had bruises up her arm and red marks all over her. He abuses her. "Stop! No! You little snob! We are getting married if you like it or not!" He yelled slapping her again on her face. More tears pour out of her eyes every hit she takes. I struggle to save her but I am weak. "Don't even think about hitting her again" I snapped my head at the door to see Jacob and Jason. Yes we are saved! "Oh look who we have here. Jacob the man I wanted dead!" Jared smirked pulling out his gun. Jacob did the same and so did Jason. For a moment Jacob looked at me and then to Sydney. "Violence isn't the answer Jacob" Jared said. "It is here" he replied. "Well then-" Boom! A gun shot off. I was drop to the ground and next to me I saw a Blake holding his leg with his hands. They shot him. I looked up and saw Brady and Nathan. It was a seek attack. Blood dripped down my head from Blake pulling my hair so hard. I quickly got up and ran to Sydney. "Are you okay?" I asked helping her up. "I am fine but you are bleeding" she said pointing to my head. I nodded and looked at Jacob, he was ready to fight. But I am not.

Jacob P.O.V

    We ran to the boat were they were held captive. We carefully watch our surroundings, to make sure we are no followed or found by Jared and his gang. "Which boat is it Jacob?" Jason asked following my every step. "That one" I said pointing to a old shipping boat. "Let move then" Jason said walking past me but I quickly stop him. "What?" He asked. I pointed to a group of men walking in the boat with loads of cash. They robbed someone.  "Oh sorry" He ducked back by the boat. "Kay lets go" I said walking my gun armed. I looks left to right to make sure there is no one binding out. Nathan and Brady are taking the back way for a sneak attack. We headed to the boat and slowly entered it. We could hear screams and yells. No! They better not hurt them! We walked towards the sound. We slowly open the door and saw Sydney getting beaten and Savannah pulled by her hair. "Ok at 1.... 2...... 3!" I said. We slam the door open. "Don't even think about hitting her again" Jared stop and turned his head. He took his gun out and so did his gang. I took mine out and so did Jason. "Oh look what we have here. The man I wanted dead" Jared smirked. I looked at Savannah. There was blood on her head and she looked scared. This is my fault! I looked at Sydney and she had bruises all over her arm. He. Will. Pay! "Violence isn't the answer Jacob" Jared said. "It is here" I replied. He did this, he will suffer. "Well then-" Boom! Nathan shot the guy who held Savannah. She ran over to a Sydney to help her up. She looked at me with worry in her eyes. I look at Jared, a fight he wants a fight he gets.