Chapter 26- Wishing I had a time machine

Savannah P.O.V

*beep*

    I turned off my alarm and screamed into my pillow. Today I have to break up with Jacob and also my last day here, Crap. Do I want to break up with Jacob, No. Do I want to move schools, no. I don't want to do anything! I want to finish Senior year and go to college! I don't want drama or any crap anymore. I got up and got dressed. I picked out leggings and a 'totally bookworm' t-shirt, I don't really want to wear sometime nice, all I want to wear right now is comfy clothes. I sighed before brushing my teeth and hair. I putted my hair In a ponytail and slipped my black vans on. I walked down stairs and made Fruity pebbles. I sat there eating my fruity cereal and zoning out from the world. If only if life was like a dream. No nightmares and only happy endings, but sadly the world is cruel and I have to deal with that. "Morning" I snapped out of my day dream and looked up and messy hair ben. He is the last person I want to see right now. I ignored him and went back to eating my cereal. "The silence treatment, really?" Again I ignored him. I got up and placed my bowl in the sink. "If this was about yesterday-" "I have to go to school" I said grabbing my bag and leaving the house. I walked out and went into Andrews car. Only to find him making out with his new girlfriend, Rose. "Get a room" I muttered getting into the back. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Andrew said pulling back and looking at me. He had lip stick all over his lips. "You have something right there" I smirked pointing at the red lip stick. He blushed and wiped away the mess. "Whatever" he mumbled and started to drive. I looked out the window zoning out.
*****
"Savvy, Sav, SAVANNAH!" I snapped out of my dazed. "What the heck do you want!" I yelled at Andrew. "We are at school" I sighed and apologized. I didn't want to come here, I rather be in hell that have to be here. I gulped and got out of the car. I walked into the school and went to my locker. Please, please, please Jacob don't come. "Hey beautiful" just my luck. I turned to him and smiled, it was fake. I can't smile when I am scared and frighten in the inside, I have to break up with Jacob. "Hey" I mumbled closing my locker. "What's wrong" he asked kissing my forehead and pulling me into his arms. I don't want to let go, I want this moment to last. I started to cry into his shoulder, I don't want to do this. He pulled back and cupped my cheeks. "What's wrong?" He asked worried. I sighed. "I uh, um" don't do it Savannah. "Shh" he said leaning down and brushing his lips on mine. No! Why did you do that Jacob! I pushed him back, surprising him. "I can't!" I cried causing attention. "What's wrong?!" He asked again worry in his eyes. "I, uh, I-I want to break up with you" I said quickly. He frozed there. "W-what?! Why! Savannah!" He yelled slamming his fist into the lockers. "Man chill!" Nathan and Jason said grabbing him. "No!" He said pulling from them and coming up to me. "Why?" He asked looking at me harshly. "I... Uh...... " I said looking down at my shoes. "Savannah I fricken love you!" He said making me look at him. He loves me. He loves me, Jacob Michaels loves me. "I uh" I wanted to say I love him too. "Forget it" he said stomping away from me with frustration. I want to stop him but I didn't. I bursted out crying and fell on the floor crying. Why? Why? Why? "Ugh!" I yelled banging my head against the lockers making my head bleed. "Savvy!" I heard my friends running towards me. They pulled me into a hug. "I can't guys" I said pushing the, and getting up. "What is wrong?" I sighed and looked up at them. "I am moving schools" and with that I ran with tears.

Jacob P.O.V

I stomped away and went to my car. I just said I loved her and she said nothing! I fricken fell for a girl that doesn't love me back! "Jacob!" My gang yelled running towards me. Ignore them and leaned against my car pulling a cigarette out. "Leave me alone!" I demanded but of coarse they don't listen. "Maybe she was forced to" Jason said. "Dammit!" I yelled. "What the hell man is wrong with you" Brady asked. "Savannah-" "don't ever say her name!" I yelled. I don't want them to mention her, ever. "Chill jeez" Nathan said leaning against my car. "Can I help you guys!" I snapped. "You literally need to chill" Nathan said. "No! I FRICKEN LOVED THIS GIRL AND SHE DOESNT LOVE ME BACK!" I yelled punching my car hood. "Crap!" I yelled. I left a small dent on my car. "Ugh!" I yelled. "Leave me alone now!" I yelled again getting into my car and driving off to somewhere but here.

Savannah P.O.V

I ignore my teachers, my friends are upset with me, and Jacob is nowhere to be seen. I feel so bad, I feel like a monster that ruins people lives. The only thing that was In my mind was Jacob. He loves me. You love him too, Savannah. I sighed. I do love him, why did I leave him like that. I hate myself, and my life. I lost my only friends, and the love of my life, and now I empty, a empty person that lost everything. If only I could go back in time and fix my mistakes. If I never met Jacob, this would never happen, if I didn't mess up that experiment, and if I never fell in love with someone I broke, then maybe I wouldn't feel hurt, broken, and lost.