Chapter 25- end my life now!

Savannah P.O.V

I was heading out of the school but was stopped by Jessica. "Are you and Jacob dating?!" She asked walking up to me. I gulped. "Maybe" I said trying to walk past her. "Well you better back off he is mine!" She yelled as I ran to the parking lot. "Savvy!" I snapped my head and smiled. Ben is back! I quickly ran up to his car. He got out and hugged me. "I miss you" I whispered. "Miss you too" he said pulling back. "How was the trip?" I asked going in the car. "Amazing I would go back there anytime!" He smiled starting the car up. "So what have you been doing since dad and mom were gone" well, I was kidnap, shot, and I am dating a bad boy. Nope, he will freak if I said that. "Great!" I smiled. "Savannah I know you are dating someone" I frozed and looked up at him. "How?" I said. "Miss Scarlet call me" I rolled my eyes. Of coarse she will do that. "She will pay" I mumbled to myself. "So who is the lucky boy" I looked up and him. "Jacob Michaels" Ben quickly slammed the break stopping the car. "Jacob Michaels?! He is bad Savannah! Are you crazy!" He yelled turning to look at me. "I know but I am going to change him" I said looking down at my shoes. "No! You can't change a bad boy from being bad! Wait till dad hears about this" he slammed on the pedal.

   Once we got to the house we got out of the car and into the hoise. And guess what, my parents were home! I am so lucky! "Savannah!" They ran up to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Miss you too" I choke out. "Savannah has a boyfriend" they suddenly let go and my mom had a smile across her face. "Who?!" She squealed. "Um um-" "Jacob Michaels" Ben interrupted. My moms smile faded. "You mean my bosses son?" I nodded and bit my bottom lip. "Honey you know he is a bad boy" I know. I nodded. "He done bad things and was in jail a lot" my dad said. I looked at them both. They were angry. "And his is a player" Ben said crossing his arms. "Sorry Savannah but we don't want you to date him" I frozed. What?! No no no! This can't be happening. "What?! You can't do this to me!" I yelled. They can't. I can date him if I want. "We can, and we will" my mother snapped. "You can't! I am falling for him" I yelled running up to my room and slamming the door. I went to my bed and cried into my pillow. *knock* "go away!" I yelled. But of coarse who ever it was came in. "Savannah" I looked up and saw Kindle. To be honest she was the go to girl when I have problems. "I don't want to talk about it Kindle" I cried. I felt and hand on my shoulder. "Sometimes you need to let it all out" I sighed. She is right. I lifted my head and looked up at kindle. "I like him a lot" I sniffed. "I know Savannah but mom and dad don't want you to get hurt" ugh! It sounds like I am a toddler that fell of a wing. I can take care of my self. "I know but I can take care of my self, what they said you can't date Cason" I said. "But they love Cason" I rolled my eyes. Of coarse they would love a classy rich guy but not a bad arrogant rich guy. "Look Sav he is a player, and messes with girls hearts and we just don't want that for you" she said patting my shoulder. "Have you ever fall for a guy?" I asked. "Of coarse, Cason, remember" I nodded. "What if you were in my place you fell for Cason only to fine out that your parents rejected him" I said looking down. "Now that you think of it, I am sorry Savannah. If he is the one then be with him. I would be upset if I can't be with Cason" I looked up at her and smile. But quickly faded. "Dang it!" I yelled. "What! What's wrong!?" Kindle asked. "Jacob said he will see me later, and that's means he is coming here!" I said quickly standing up and grabbing my phone. I have to call him- *ding dong* Crap! Kindle looked at me. "Is that him" I nodded and ran out of my room. But I was to late. My dad answered the door. Great!

"What do you want?!" My dad said.

"Hello sir I am here to pick up Savannah to hang" Jacob said looking for me once he saw me his eyes brighten and he smiled. "Hey beautiful" I gave him a worried smile. "Don't flirt with my daughter!" My dad yelled. "Honey why are you yelling?" My mom said walking to the door. "Jacob?" She said. He waved. I feel so bad for him right now. "Jacob is here!" Ben said pushing past me and walking up to Jacob. "Stay away from my sister jerk!" Ben said pushing him. Jacob smirked. Please don't be cocky. "Why she is mine" he said crossing his arms. "What! You don't own my daughter!" My dad yelled. Again Jacob smirked. He enjoying this. "Have I cause a problem. I like her a lot. She makes me happy" I smiled. I make him happy. "Listen here you are a player, bad boy, that fights for fun and is in a Gang.My daughter doesn't deserve you" my dad said. I could see the hurt in Jacobs eyes. He does deserve me. "Honey that was harsh" my mom whispered to him. "Harsh no! I don't want my daughter to cry all night cause some boy broke her!" My dad yelled. Anger build up in me. "Stop!" I yelled nudging past Ben and my dad. "Savannah" Ben said trying to grab my arm. But I was quick and pulled away. "Listen I like Jacob, he the only guy I like since Blake." My dad flinch once I said his name. My dad knew what happen between Blake and I and now my dad been over protective about me and boys. "Jacob might used girls but he is different. He doesn't kiss other girls anymore, and he protects me from people that want to hurt me." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Savannah don't touch him!" Ben said pulling me off of him. "Hey don't touch her like that!" Jacob roared pushing Ben. "Back off Bro, she will never fall in love with a douche like you" Ben said pushing him back. "That's enough boys" my mom said pushing both of the. Away from each other. "Jacob you should go, and please don't come back" my mom said calmly opening the door. "Sorry for what happen" I whispered to him. "Its find see you tomorrow" he said kissing my cheek. "Out!" Ben said pushing him out and slamming the door shut. "Savannah you are ground!" Ben yelled. "Ben" my mom said placing her hand on his shoulder. "What?! She dating a douche" I scowled him. I am not dating a douche. I am dating a guy that's cares for me. "Will you stop! I like him! Why can't you see that!" I yelled. "Savannah" Ben said reaching out for me. I slapped his hand. "And you, I hate you!" I yelled of anger. He is not my dad, he can't be bossy to me! "Savannah!" My mom gasped. I never said I hated any of my siblings. I quickly cover my mouth. "I-I didn't mean that" I said. "You are grounded and you will be switching schools. I don't want you dating a guy that will break you, not again missy" I gasped. Tears streamed down my face. "What! No! I have friends! And a boy-" "you are not dating him!" My dad yelled. "dad" I said quietly. "Savannah Mary Bailey you better break up with him tomorrow!" He yelled again. I didn't even argue. I nodded and wiped my tears. "Good. No more distractions, focus on your studies okay" he said softly. I nodded again not daring to look up at him. "Oh and tomorrow will be your last day there" he said. Without saying anything I ran up to my room and slammed the door. Ugh! I hate my life! I hate being force to break up with someone I am falling for! And I hate that my family can't see how Jacob really is! But of coarse there will be no peace only hate.