Chapter 30- Wait you go here!?

Savannah's P.O.V

I am pretty sure I made a new friend, Kelly. We sat by each other at lunch and Liam been nice also, scratch that a little too nice for my liking. I walked up to my locker and grabbed my newly sheets of homework I had in my different colored folders. I placed them in my back pack and also grabbed my school books. I started to feel warm breaths on my croak of my neck. I slightly looked at who it was. I jumped in shocked banging my back against the lockers. He chuckled. "Don't be scared babe" how? What? Where? Huh!? "You look confuse, I go here baby. And looks like you do to" I huffed and slammed my locker closed. He does not have the right to speak to me. I tried to walk away only to be grabbed by my wrist and pushed against the lockers. "Let go!" I yelped as he grabbed my hips. He leaned down to my ear. "Why would I do that babe" he smirked pulling back. "I-I don't love you anymore nor care!" I stuttered. I was still straggled by his muscular arms. "Sure" suddenly he crashed his lips on mine. He was literally sucking my spit, and ew just ew. I snapped my head only to be held harder. I didn't like this feeling "Stop" I yelp and he went hard. "Hey leave her alone!" He was finally pushed off me and I ran out of the school with streams of tears. "Savannah!" Liam yelled trying to catch up with me. I wouldn't stop, my legs wanted me to run and not to stop. I was finally pulled by the wrist to stop. I flung back and rammed into a hard chest. "Who was that?" Liam ask lifting my chin up. "B-Blake my ex boyfriend" he nodded and brought me back into his chest. I started to sob. "Shhh it is alright" he whispered. "He w-was so c-cruel t-t-to m-me" I stuttered out. He pulled me tight and rested his head on my head. "I promise I will protect you" I nodded and pulled back. I gasped at the sight I was seeing. My tears went all over Liam t shirt. "I am so sorry" he chuckled and shook his head. "It is fine Savannah"

***********

Liam told me that he was taking me home since he didn't want what happen to happen again. So, once I was dropped off, I said my goodbyes and leaped out of his vehicle. I ran inside, and ignored whatever Ben said and headed into the comfort of my room. I threw my backpack on my desk chair and sat on my bed. I went on my phone and saw a message from........ Jacob! I quickly went on to see the message. I smiled at the sight.

Jacob- I want to see you, please come to the park in 5.

I leaped up from my bed and ran down stairs.

Jacob P.O.V

I was currently leaning against my car in the school parking lot with a cigarette in my hand. I was waiting for Jason, Brad, and Nathan since they take so damn long. I went on my phone and I saw a picture of Savannah, since she was my lock screen wallpaper. Gosh I miss that face. I clicked my phone off before I had the urge to go to her house and just see her once more. "He is right there!" I snapped my head up from my phone to see Andrew pointing at me. What th- I was suddenly grabbed my the arms. I quickly took action kicking both of the guys the guts. "Well well well" I looked up and saw him, Jared. I was again grabbed again by strong men. "What the hell do you want" I spatted out. "Tsh tsh tsh...... Can't I see an old friend?" I glared at him. "No, okay well this young man over there hates you, just like us. And wants you gone" I looked at Andrew. I shook my head. "Whatever" I mumbled looking down, I saw my phone on and the site of Savannah filled my mine. "What do we have here" he picked up my phone and looked at the picture. I began kicking trying to get out of their grasp. "I know this girl, Savannah right?" "If you so much as touch her, I will kill all of you. Take me not her" I said glaring at all of the men here. "She doesn't love you" Blake said walking up to me. He lifted my chin up and smirked. "We made out, she hated it. And some guy saved her and well she was really close to him, they also hugged and she went with him. She moved on Jacob" I looked down, that is not true. "Well let's she if she still cares, shall we?" Jared said going onto my phone. "I want to see you,please come to the park in 5, send" Jared said throwing the phone at me. "If she is there than we will have my men kidnap her is that a good plan?" I boiled with anger. "You won't get away with this, my men and I will kill you and your men!" I spatted as they dropped me. I was already weak from them punching me. "We will see about that" Jared said before his men and him left. I looked at Andrew. "What have you done"