Chapter 4- Apologies

Savannah P.O.V

I couldn't sleep last night. I keep on wondering why Jacob got mad at me. But he was right, I would have been mad at him if he looked through my stuff. I tiredly got up and took my regular routine. I headed down stairs to see my parents having a serious conversation. "Honey, come here we need to talk" my mom said gesturing to a seat. I took my seat next to Ben and Kindle. My big brother and my sister. I whisper to kindle. "What's this about?" I whispered. "I don't know" she whispered back.I put my attention back to my parents. "Ok, tonight we will have a dinner for my boss" my mom said. Ugh. Another one. Last time it was my dads and their son was flirting with Kindle and now that her boyfriend. "Who?" I asked curiously. "Oh, the Michaels dear" oh no like the Michaels, like Jacob Michaels parents! No, I don't want to see him. " They have a son don't they" I said not really in a question. "Yes they do. I think his name is Jacob, he goes to your school." Yes I know that don't remind me. "Hey mom you know that I won't be here. I have to go to college to get my new textbooks and then meet up with Britney." Britney is his girlfriend. "Ok well that's ok we will be fine with only the girls" my mom said patting Ben hands. "Oh mom I won't be there either. Cason picking me up for a date, sorry" she said texting on her phone. "Well, that's fine we have Savannah or is Savannah have anything planned?" I want to lie but I can't. "No I will be their mom" I said regretting it."perfect! dismiss" my mom always say that after family meetings or whatever you want to call it.

"Thanks guys for ditching me!" I yelled at Ben and Kindle. "Sorry little sis,but I promise Britney that I will go watch a stupid chick flick today" Ben said getting up and grabbing his keys. "Ya, sorry Savvy but Cason is taking me to this really fancy restaurant!" Kindle said squeling. " Ok fine it just I hate dinner parties!" I said putting my hands in my pocket. " You will be fine plus there going to be a guy Savvy so you guys could hang out or maybe more...." She said wiggling her eye brows. "Kindle! I am not going to make out with a guy!" I yelled. "You know I'm teasing. But still have fun ok." "Ok I will but only for you" I said crossing my heart. "Good but I need to get ready and don't forget to tell me what happens" she said getting up,and heading towards the stairs. "Ok whatever Kindle" I said getting up heading towards the stairs. I really don't want to see him right now. I confessed that I like him but now he hates me. This is going to be a heck of a roller coaster ride.
************

"Savannah are you ready? They coming in 10 minutes!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes mom I'm coming." I yelled from my room. I decided to wear a flower dress with black flats. I headed down stairs to see what my parents wore. My mom wore a nice black dress with black heals. And my dad wore dress pants and a nice shirt that was tucked in. "Oh honey they are coming any minute" my mom said excitedly. "Ok mom need any help?" "Oh yes can you go pick some flowers for the vase" "ok" I said walking out the house to pick up some flowers. I decide with some daisies and tulips. I headed back inside and put the pretty flowers in the vase my mom told me to put them in. Couple minutes later the door bell rang. "Oh they are here come on let's go" my mom said going towards the door. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach, I really can't do this! Seeing Jacob Michaels the badboy who hates me! "Welcome!" My mom opening the door. "Hello Mrs. Bailey. I thought you had three kids" Mr. Michael asked looking at me. "Oh, we do but they were busy with college" my mom said. "Very well" "come in and meet my family." My mom said gesturing and moving aside. "This is my husband Luke and my daughter Savannah" "hello sir" my dad said shaking Mr. Michaels hand. " Hello Mr and Mrs. Michael" I said shaking their hands. "Hello, this is my son Jacob" he said gesturing to Jacob.I waved but didn't look at him in his eyes.
************
It was after dinner and I was helping out with the dishes. "Savannah how about you take Jacob to your room" Mrs. Michael said. "Yes, dear go take him so we can have a adult talk" I didn't want to ruin their 'adult talk' so I just agree. It was silent as we walked up to my room. I opened the door and sat on my desk chair. "Nice room" Jacob said looking around. "Thanks, I guess" I really don't feel like talking to him after yesterday. "Listen Savannah we need to talk" He said sitting on my bed. "There is nothing to say" I said looking at my shoes. "Yes there is you just hear me out" he said grabbing my wrist. "hey! What's that for" I said trying to get out of his grip." To make sure you don't run out" he said pulling me near him. "Listen I'm sorry for being a jerk yesterday. I didn't mean what I said to you it just that bracelet you saw was something from my past. But I can't tell you right now. I just need to trust you." He said looking into my eyes. "I understand and I'm sorry too. I shouldn't look threw your stuff that was wrong." I said looking at him back. Suddenly he let go of my wrist and stood up. "Thanks Nerd" he said smirking. Oh here's the badboy Jacob back. "I thought we had a moment but you ruined it!" I said play punching him. "Ouch you hurt me" he said putting his hand on his heart. " Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. "You did not just rolled your eyes at me!" He said is a sassy way. "What if I did!" I said back talking him. Suddenly he jumped onto me and started to tickle me. "J-Jacob s-st-top!" I said laughing. "Jacob time to go!" His mom yelled. He stopped tickling me and we stared at each other. Suddenly the most shocking thing happen he kissed me on the cheek! "See you later nerd" he said getting up at exiting my room. What just happen!