Chapter 33- We Can't

Savannah P.O.V

Blake held to me real tight as he faced me towards another door. "Here is where Jacob is held" He whispered placing one hand on my shoulder another one on my waist. I looked up at him confused. "Why would you show me where he was located" I smirked. He grasped my both my wrist tight. I yelped in the pressure and pain. "5 minutes" he whispered as he unlocked the door. Jacob was sitting on the bed looking down at his shoes. "Jared wanted to give you a little present before we kill you both" he pushed me into the room before slamming the door. I didn't think Jacob notice my presence because I was standing there awkwardly. I haven't seen Jacob for a long time. "Um" I said looking down at my shoes. His head snapped up, as so did mine and a big smile spread across his face. He got up and hugged me tight. "I missed you" he whispered into my neck. "I missed you too" I said pulling back from the hug. "Why did you go to the park, I thought you moved on" I shook my head as I walked over to the bed and sat down. "Nope, I am still in love with you" I look up and smiled. He looked the same just more stressed out. He had little stubs of hair around his face. It made him look adorable. "Have you moved on?" He shook his head. "No, I am still in love with a blonde headed nerd" he walked up to me and kneeled down to my height. "And I always will be" he whispered before gently placing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer. We pulled apart and smiled. "That was so cliche" I chuckled. "Yea whatever" he said getting up and sitting next to me. "Jacob you know we can't be with each other" I whispered. "Why not?!" He snapped. I winced and sighed "My parents hate you" "And I don't give a crap about them" I shook my head and stood up. "I love you, I really do, but us... This it wasn't met to be" As I said that the door open revealing. "Awe is Jacob upset since Savannah moved on" Blake smirked grabbing my arm. "I guess you, Playboy, did get the girl" Blake said wrapping his arm around my waist. I looked up at him. "And you didn't either" I spat out. I glanced back at Jacob, he was looking down at the ground again, ignoring my presence. "Not yet" he whispered kissing my neck once again. He pulled me out of the room and back to mine. I was threw onto the bed as Blake shut the door. I gulped. "Now this can be easy, or not" Blake smirked walking up to me and pinning me down on the bed. "Hey-" I was cut off by Blake smashing his lips onto mine. This cruel hearted man. "Mmmmm" I tried to push him off, but all of weight held me down. He pulled back and pecked my lips. "Much better than before" he smirked before leaving. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried and cried, why me?

Jacob P.O.V

"Crap" I muttered. Savannah dissed me, she never wanted to be with me. Heck, we could have dated secretly. I laid down on my bed, life fricken sucks. I pulled my phone down. Let's try this again. I dialed Jason's number. Please have a signal. "Jacob! We the heck are you man? And what the hell was that! Leaving us at the parking lot!" I pulled my phone from my ear. "Shut up will you" I snapped. The other line drew quiet. I sighed. "Jared" I said. "He has me and savannah. I and currently locked up and I need you guys to come rescue us" I heard mutters. "Where are you guys?!" "I don't know!" "Then we have to track you down" I nodded, only noticing that they can't see me" "okay." "L-l-l-let m-mm-me" crap, the signal is down. "I can't understand you, just hurry up so you won't find us dead!" I quickly said before the line broke off. I huffed out and laid down on the bed. They better come, or I might not see the daylight ever again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry it is short, this is just a filler.