Chapter 3- confessing and problems

Savannah P.O.V

It was just about the end of the day and the beginning of the weekend! I headed to my locker to get my Social Studies book for class. We have this test coming up in S.S and I want to get a A on it. If you haven't tell yet, I suck at social studies. It's my worst subject ever! I swear I would not need to know any of this stuff when I'm out of school. As I walked into class I saw him, Mr. Badboy. Sitting I'm the back as usual. What? I don't stalk him. I just glance around class and he always in that seat.I walked over to my usual seat in the middle row to the way right by the window. I like just zoning out and stare out to nature, it relaxes me from this class.
"Ok class to day you will have a partner for the essay you guys will be doing" Mrs. Kong said. I think my teachers has the weirdest of last names ever. And this also sucks because we have a test next Friday and now I have to worry about this.
"And I will be assigning partners this time because none of you guys worked when I let you choose. Partners are on the board. The rest of the time will be planning on what you guys are writing about. Social studies related ONLY."she said. I look up at the board and just groaned. Why me?

Tyler and Brook

Selena and Mandi

Brandon and Jack

Savannah and Jacob

Blah, blah, and more blah! I was paired with Jacob! This is going to be a long project to finish. In all of the people in this class Mrs. Kony paired me with the badboy. Ugh! I think she is out to get me, No, like literally she is here to destroy me. Ok maybe I am over reacting but why him?

"Hey nerd. Looks like we are partners" he said sitting next to me.

"Ya we are. Can we work on this now?" I said in a sassy way. I really wish we can get this over with.

"Fiesty, I like it" he said smirking at me. Can't he just smile at me or is that a problem?

"Ok whatever. What do you want to write about?" I said changing the subject. Why does he have effect on me. He just shrugged. He is probably failing this class.

"Ok well we can write about world war 2" I said. I love learning about war it's all blood and guts.

"Sure I don't really care nerd" he said looking at the time on he phone. *RING*

"Ok class these are due Tuesday. So I suggest you guy work on it during the weekend" said Mrs. Kong. Great now we have to see each other on the weekend.

"Nerd, I will give you a ride to my house to work on this paper crap" Jacob said.

"Language! And ok you have a car right?" I hate motorbikes! They are like kill machines that wants you to get on them and die!

"Sure, see you after school nerd" he said walking away. Great I have to ride on the death machine of doom! I walked to my locker till this couple smacked right into it and started to make out. Gross! "Get a room" I said shoving them. As I looked up I saw my old time crush. Ash Bridge. "Oh sorry about that Savannah. She just went wild."Wow he is still hot! Not as hot as Jacob but close. "No, it's fine but you probably don't want to do it in school grounds. Don't want to ruin your perfect record" I said in a pouty way. "Haha, very funny Sav,but I'm not the one who started it. She did" he said pointing at the girl that was wearings the shortest skirt I ever seen. "Whatever do you mind moving from my locker now?" I said nudging him off of it. "See you around Sav" he said walking away with his..... I want to say it but that would be mean. I grabbed all the stuff I need for the weekend and headed out of the school. I already texted my mom telling her that I will be at someone's house for a project. So I was already to go well not all the way...... I still have to ride the death machine. Ugh! Can't he just get a car! I looked around to find him till I saw him leaning up against his bike. Wow he looks hotter!