Chapter 6- Being Cool

Savannah P.O.V

I groan as I shut my alarm off. Another Monday and the beginning of the week. I tiredly walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower then changed into something not fancy but still nice and comfy. I decided in a pink sweater with a heart and legging with my boots. I went down stairs ate Fruity Pebbles, said bye to my mother and father and hopped into Andrews car.

"Hey savvy!" Andrew said as I entered his car. "Hey Andrew" I said buckling up. "You ok?" "What? I'm fine Andrew just a little tired don't worry about me" I said patting his shoulder. You see I also had a past to remember and to be honest Jacob was the first guy I liked sense 3 years ago. But that's another story to tell later. " Is it Jacob!?" I watch as he clenched his teeth. "What! Andrew I said I'm fine. Stop worrying about me" I said. "Sorry Savvy it just....past....that guy...... I don't want anyone else to hurt you..... I love you savvy like a brother" I felt a tear but quickly wiped away. "Thanks Ands. But I'm fine... Jacob won't hurt me" I said looking out the window."but if he does me and Ben will beat him to death!" I chuckled. "ok Andrew, but I can take care of my self." I said as we parked. " I know you grow up to fast!" Andrew said wiping a fake tear. "You are such a dork!" I said laughing before leaving his car. I walked into the school to see the shock of my life..... Not really. Jacob was with another snob making out right in front of me. I felt a little hurt but we are not dating so it wouldn't matter and we are not even friends! I walked passed them but got grabbed by Jacob. "Hey nerd" he said breaking apart from.... No! Her! Jessica Stun! Miss popular!"I see that you are eating someone face off" I said pulling from his grip." Pfft.... She came to me" he said looking back at her. "Why are you talking to a loser?" Jessica said walking up to me. " Ummm...."-" No, I will just go and you two can have your make out session.. I know when I'm not wanted" I said walking away. "Oh miss nerd think she will get away with this!" Yelled Jessica. "Just leave her alone... She not worth your time" Jacob mutter.I keep walking but wanted to cry.... He is right I'm not worth anyone's time.

"Hey savvy!" Scarlet said running towards me. "Hey Scarlet" I said opening my locker. "Hey what's wrong?" Wow I am easy to read but I'm not telling her why." I tripped on the way heere" dang it!" Lier! Now tell me!" She said slamming my locker. "Hey! And I'm fine.... Just him" I said opening my locker again. "Jacob! What did he do" "nothing to serious he said something that I'm not worth it but I didn't quite heard him" I said grabbing my science book."oh Savvy you got me worried" wow,I have the best of friends. Note the sarcasm."Just talk to him and find out what he really said" she does have a great idea. "Ok during social studies" "ok now let's go before Mr. Kay cuts our heads off for being late!" "Haha very funny Scarlet" "I was serious! Let's go before he kills us!" Scarlet said grabbing my hand and running through the halls. We entered the class right when the bell rang. "Lucky I see girls" Mr. Kay said as he walked over to his desk. "Well, take a seat before I mark you tardy" he told us. We walked over to our seats and sat. " Ok class we are doing another experiment and this time pay attention to the direction right Miss Bailey" I bit of blush spread on my cheeks. "It was one time" I mutter but he stilled heard me. "And the last time" he said writing on the board. "You and your chosen partner will create the chemical that helps plants grow... "Blah blah blah blah.... I went into a day dream.....

She is not worth it.... Loser.....nerd...... Weirdo...... Everyone hates you! I could hear all the hate as I walked down the hall to my locker." I know it was my mistake to even be partners with her...just look at her!" Jacob said as he swung an arm over Jessica's shoulder. "I know right Babe" she said looking at me. "Go kill yourself nerd!" I group said. "Hey guys!" I said walking up to my only friends. "Eww get away from us Stupid!" Katey said pushing me. "Yea scram!" Andrew said pushing me again. I felt tears run down my face as I ran away from this stupid school, my stupid friends, and my stupid crush! I was never bullied.... Teased but nothing serious.