Chapter 8- The bad boy has a soft side?!

Savannah P.O.V

I woke up with my head throbbing. I have no idea where I am. I look around to see a familiar room. I'm in Jacobs bed! I quickly got up when I bump my head on the backboard of the bed. "Ow!" I said rubbing the back of my head. Wow I have such great luck! Sarcasm.....duh. "Look who is awake.... Miss nerd herself!" Jacob said walking into the room with rubbing alcohol and a towel in his hand. "How did I get here? I was in your car the last time I remembered" I said sitting up. "I carried you up here when we arrived and I tried to wake you up but you slapped me and fell back to sleep" I chuckled. I could imagine my self in his strong arms lifting me up and placing me on his bed. Wait what!? Did I just think that! Snap out of it Savannah. "Why do you have rubbing alcohol?" "What do you think it for....... Your wounds! Gosh sometimes I think I'm smarter than you" he said walking up to me. "Harsh much" I mumbled under my breathe."what was that princess?" Dang it! "Nothing!" I quickly said before looking down at my shoes. He Kneeled down to my wounded knees and he open up the bottle. "I really don't need that stuff" I choked out. "Yea you do or your wounds will be infected.....wait? You don't like rubbing alcohol don't you?" He smirk up to me. "Shut up and just get this over with" he mumbled something but I couldn't hear what he exactly said. He tilted the bottle on the towel and took my bandages off.  He carefully dab my wound. I wince and I really don't know why I did this but I placed my hand on top of his! I'm crazy! He looked up at me confused. We stared at each other till I broke the silence"Sorry" I said taking my hand off of his. "Are you blushing?!" He said lightly smiling. I quickly looked down and felt my cheeks. Dang it! "Shut up!" I said not looking at him. "Don't worry nerd you look cute blushing" did his just say that?! "What?" "You heard me."He said putting the bandages back on. And getting up to leave. "Thanks" I said getting up as well. "Don't mention it" he said putting the stuff back.

   Suddenly a little girl ran up to me and hugged my leg. "I found a princess Jakey! Look at her isn't she pretty!"  I smiled and went down to her eye level. "And who may this little princess be?" I said tickling the side of her stomach. "I'm Ruby! Wow I'm talking to a princess!" I can't believe she thinks I'm a princess. "Ruby she not a princess" Jacob said sitting down next to me. "Be quiet! She is to a princess!" She whined. I laugh these to are just cute. "Then what am I?" Jacob said raising a eyebrow. "A troll!" She said giggling. "A troll huh? You better take that back!" He said getting up a tickling her. "J-Jakey s-stop! I'm g-gonna die!" Ruby said laughing. I started to laugh to. After a couple of minutes he stopped and put her down. "Fine Jakey! You are a prince then! Im Going to go to Riley's house bye!" She said before leaving. She look like Jacob but in a girl version. "Jakey huh?" I said walking down stairs with Jacob. "Yea but don't you dare call me that!" He said glancing at me. "How come she didn't come to dinner?" "She didn't want to.... So she stayed here with the maids." "Your maids watch her?" "Basically she barely see our parents and it gets her upset when she does cause she knows that they are going to leave" I glanced over at him and he had his jaw clench which makes him hotter. Ugh! Why do I say these things. "I'm guess you care for her a lot." I said standing at the front door "well duh.... Me and my sister raised her basically but now that my sister left things change. My sister tried to take her with her but my parent refused. So I'm the only one she trust other that Riley's family. I remember her telling me about how she wished our family was like theirs." I looked up at him and I saw a tear build up. Is the bad boy crying!"hey it's ok " I said rubbing his arm. "You don't get it! My sister and I grew up with out our parents! We never see them! And when we do they ignore us!" I wince at his anger. "Sorry" I mumbled. "Don't be.... Let just take you home" he said opening the door. Wow he is a softie when it comes to his family. I walked out to his car and got in. The ride home was quite not awkward but just silence. When he pulled up to my house I unbuckled and was about to get out till Jacob grabbed my wrist. "Listen I shouldn't have yelled at you earlier" he said looking at me sad. "No it's fine it must be hard living without your mom and dad" I said. "And thanks I never seen Ruby that happy before so thanks." He said leaning towards me as he kissed my cheek. This was the second time! Wow got kissed twice by the bad boy! I smiled as I open the door and got out. I looked at my phone and it was 3:00 right on time! I went inside and up to my room. I flopped on my bed. I am so tired right now! First I ditch with Jacob, then I get tea all over me and I also tripped. And finally Jacob kissed my cheek again! And most importantly for the first time in forever (see what I did there) I saw the bad boy soft side!