Chapter 17- im sorry

Jacob P.O.V

I parked my car and got out. I'm going to see her from the command of my sister. I mean I don't mind seeing her, it is just I don't want to see her in that state. Gosh man up Jacob! I sighed as I made my way into the Hospital. I walked up to a young lady that worked in the front. "How may I help you sir?" She asked looking up at me. She had green eyes and red hair. She is cute, but nah not really my type. "Savannah Bailey" I said tapping my finger on the desk. "She asleep sir come back later" Is she kidding me?! I need to see her! I look at her and a flush of lust was in her eyes. "Like what you see huh" she blushed and slowly nodded. I smirked, girls... "Now don't be a jealous girl sense I am seeing someone else" I said in a cocky way. "Why do you want to see her, I saw her, she is a mess, ugly chic..... I am hot you want me" please say she didn't call Savannah ugly, she the one who is ugly. "Here bad boy my number" she said handing me her number. I took it and gave it back. She looked sad. "Nah, I am here to see Savannah Bailey not for you to flirt with me" She scoffed before looking at her computer. "207, and take it just in case" she winked handing it back to me. I took it and turn around. I smirked at the idea in my head. There was a guy around 20 not good with looks but he will do. "Hey man" I said walking up to him. "Do I know you?" He asked. "Nope but see that girl" I said pointing to the red head he nodded. "She thinks you are cute and wanted me to give you this" I handed him the number and he gladly took it. I glanced at the girl and she was mad. "Hey babe" he said winking at her. I chuckled before leaving. Typical snobby girls. I walked up the halls till I found the familiar number the girl told me. 207. I slowly open the door and saw Savannah sound asleep. This time she looked peaceful. She had a sling that was holding up her leg which was wrapped up. I saw my shirt cleaned up in a bag. Why would they keep that? It was all bloody from her wound. I slowly made my way to the chairs and sat till she woke up.

Savannah P.O.V

I yawned as I stretched my arms. I rubbed my eyes cause they were blurry for some reason. I looked up and saw a blurry figure. "Ahhhh!" I yelled. That could be Jared. I am dead! "Shhhhh" The voice said covering my mouth. Once my vision was back I saw the brown hair guy I been wanting to see. "Hey nerd" he said grabbing a seat and pulling it up by the bed. "Hey" I said yawning one more time. "How come you dissed me for two days?" I asked. He sighed. "Look I didn't want to see the state you were in, I blame myself for this" He said looking up at me. I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder. "It is not your fault, I chose to be apart in your bad boy life, so don't blame your self" I said. "I'm sorry" He said taking my hand that was on his shoulder into his hand. A tingly feeling went through my body, and I didn't hate it one bit, it made me feel better, a little. "Sorry for what?"I questioned. I am confused. "For being a arrogant jerk, pushing you away, and bringing you into this mess" he said looking down at the floor. I sighed. I used my other hand and made him look at me. "You didn't bring me into this mess I did, and I understand you wanted to protect me, and about the arrogant jerk thing well that will never leave you" he smiled. Like a real smile. Not a smirk, a grin, it was a smile I wanted to see. We stared at each other until Jacob brushed his fingers on my cheek and leaned in. I closed my eyes as I did the same. Omg! I am about to kiss him. We were inches away till somebody interrupted us. "Hey Sav-via! Sorry did I intrude to early?!" We both looked up at my sister Kindle. "No!" I quickly yelled from embarrassment. "Yes you actually did, we were about to kiss" Jacob said smirking. "Oh well save it for later love birds!" Kindle said walking in with flowers and a card. I blushed. Ugh this is embarrassing, especially when it's your big sister! Jacob chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "See ya later nerd" he said getting up. "Bye Jacob" I mumble covering my face. He chuckled one more time before leaving. "So you and him a thing" Kindle said pulling the covers off me. "No" I sighed, I mean yes I wish we were a 'thing' but I guess taking it slow is the only option. "Hey don't worry you will get that kiss" she said placing the flowers and card on the table. "I would have had it to day if somebody barged in!" I said through my teeth. "Ah, sorry that I didn't know that my sister was about to kiss that hot guy!" She said putting he hands on her hips. "Whatever" I mumbled. "You love me" she said walking up to me. "Sadly I have to" I sighed and her scoffing. "No you wanted to" she corrected. I smiled as we hugged each other. "Miss you sis" I said. "Miss you too" she said back breaking the hug. "Where's ben?" I asked looking at the door. "Well he had college break and went to New York with his girlfriend" Kindle said. I nodded, to be honest I want to see my big brother, I miss him and I miss my parents.