Chapter 29- new school and nobody knows me

Savannah P.O.V

*yawn* I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my tired body. I fluttered my eyes open, today is my fresh new start in Lincoln High School, so excited. Sarcasm mate. I huffed as I got out of my very comfy bed. I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower, and I also had to use the bathroom, after that I picked out a 'believe' t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I wore no make up, cause you know natural is in now. I slipped on my black converse. I went to get my phone and found a piece of paper on it. I picked it up and read it

***-***-****

Hope to keep in touch,
Your friend,
Liam

I smiled and and typed the number in my phone. I headed down stairs for breakfast. "Hey Honey" I smiled and grabbed a banana. I am not that hungry but I also don't want to starve myself. "Bye mom" I yelled exiting the house. dang it! I remembered that Andrew won't be able to pick me up. I sighed as I began my walk.
*****
Gosh! My feet are killing me! I been walking for 10 minutes now, which sucks cause I have another 10 lefted. Hopefully I won't be late, fingers cross. "Savannah?" I snapped my head to the direction of the voice. Liam. "Oh hey Liam" I smiled. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Um school" He nodded. "Wait are you going to Lincoln High School?" I nodded and smiled. "How come I didn't see that pretty face around school before?" I blushed, and look down at the moving ground. "I transferred" He nodded and stopped his car. "Get in, I can drive you there" I suddenly went back to the moment Jacob did that to me. I smiled, I miss him. I snapped from my daze. "Thanks" I said getting into his car. "No problem, I don't want someone else to take you" he smirked driving to the school. My mouth dropped. This school is huge. "You like it" he whispered into my ear. I nodded and smiled. "It really big! Bigger than my old school" I said stepping out of his car. "Well it is one of the best high schools here"I nodded as we walked into the school. I glanced around, seeing girls giving me death glares. What the heck is their problem? "Uh why are people staring at me" I asked looking up at Laim. He leaned down near my ear. "Probably because they wish they were you. Who wouldn't want to be a beautiful girl like you" I blushed and pushed him playfully. "Sure" I rolled my eyes. He chuckled. "I was kidding, you are very beautiful. But probably because they think you are dating me" I gave him a confused look. "I am popular here missy" I smiled. "And I am a loner, bye Liam" I said walking into the office. I walked up to the lady at the desk. "Hello dear" I smiled. I looked up at the lady, she was wearing blue and had blonde hair, like that mean person from Divergent. "Hello I am new here" I smiled up at her. "Oh yes name please" "Savannah Bailey" she nodded looking at her computer. "Yup okay here dear" she handed me my schedule. "These are your class for the rest of the year" I nodded. "Thank you" I said walking out of the office. I looked down at the schedule.

Honors Math Room: 257

Honors English Room: 127

Social Studies Room: 234

Science Room: 139

B lunch

Gym

Locker 234: 24-17-1

Sweet I have honor classes. I walked up to my new locker. Once I got it open the bell rang. Crap! I quickly threw my backpack in my locker and dashed down the halls. What class was it? Oh yea Honors Math, room 257. "255, 256, ah ha 257" I gulped. I slowly knocked on the door. "Come in" I slowly open the door. "Hi, I am new here" I smiled at the teacher. She was middle age, brown eyes, blonde hair. "Oh you must be Savannah, I am Mrs. Nickels" she smiled. "Take a seat, I won't mark you tardy since you are new" I smiled and turned to the desks of teenagers. They all looked at me, wierd. I slowly made my way to the back. I sat next to a little red head girl with light green eyes. "Okay class we have a new student,her name is Savannah Bailey. Savannah how about you stand up and tell us about yourself" I gulped and nodded. I stood up and sighed. "Hi I am Savannah Bailey I came from Washington High school-" "wait don't they call their mascot, Georgie" I heard some snickers. I nodded"I like to read books-" "book worm!" A random guy shouted. How are these people even in this class?! "Quiet! Is that it Miss Bailey" I nodded and sat back down. "Don't listen to them. They are idiots" The red head girl said. I smiled. "Oh my name is Kelly" I smiled. "Nice to meet you Kelly" I said. "Same hey what do you have next?" "Oh Honor English" she nodded and smiled "same! We can walk together if you want" "I would like that" I whispered. "Okay class here is today's assignment if you don't Finish it, then it is homework" Mrs. Nickels said handing out papers. Once I got my paper I quickly got started.

Jacob P.O.V

I slammed my door shut and went inside the school. it been a day or so since savannah broke up with me. Usually I am the one breaking the girls heart, but this time I am the one that got dumped. "Hey Bad boy" I looked up and saw Jessica. I gave her a glare as I walked past her. "You can't ignore me forever" Actually I can. Suddenly I was pushed up against the lockers. "This is your fault!" I looked at a very upset Andrew. "Get off lover boy" I growl pushing him off of me. "Shut up! You are the fricken reason she lefted!" Anger build up inside of me. I pushed him to the ground. "Who the hell do you think you are!" He got up and took a swung at me, punching my jaw. "Savannah wouldn't be in this mess if you hadn't met her!" I pushed him again and punched his chest. "You really have a lot of nerve to talk to me" I growl grabbing him and pushing him against the lockers. "Savannah doesn't deserve you!" He spatted punching my jaw again. I soften. Why I don't know. A pain of hurt hit my chest. I feel like this is all my fault. I punched him once more before throwing him to the ground. "Do you think I wanted this to happen" I softly said before walking away.