✦ | CHAPTER 21 | ✦

Vennela's POV 

I was scared till the death, it was the 2nd time I felt that I was in hell in my life after scrubbing my life at a point in my 16's. He showed me what and how acrophobia feels like. And I didn't have one. Karthik! This name is just shrilling me, I was not nervous just because I was having fears but because he was carrying me in his arms and taking to the edge point. I was speechless, and this was normal for him of course why not! He is damn an IITian and IIM package material. He did IIM just for a normal sake but still having interest over chips. Though he is an engineer and the head, still so cool  and normal. I mean chemical changes have started to take place. I have fears 

"I have fears" I said and spoke something after 30 mins of silence, I was no wonder why shouting at him for no reason. 

"Uhhuh?!" He said 

" I I have fears" I said 

"It's fine, I will make you conquer every one of them by carrying you like this" he said ..... Bhai my cloud bursted and hill of my cheeks suddenly started to become hot red lava. 

"Owww now you please don't melt like a lava of volcano" he said .....seriously is he some wizard or Harry Potter to read my mind! Damn....

"! How you are telling what I am thinking?" I asked him 

"Just like that miss...... ahaaaa Mrs. Vennela Karthik" he said..... I think he consumes something called flirt drink, always like this. This was not flirting but yet I feel like that don't know why?

"What are your fears Vennela?" He asked me 

"I don't like or I am having fear of dark, in room too if I don't have light or lamp, if suddenly current vanishes off, I would be damned till death. Like I can't even tell what I feel" I said in one breath 

"Ohh, it's okay.... When you happened to have very bad pranks with someone and when you just saw some horror thing and all, at a mix you might have faced like this" he said, yes 

"Yes, I wanted to share this to you I mean with you, else than this rocks, and trees ...." I was about to say 

"There is no one other than you and me,......us here, please relieve yourself from that haunting fear Vennela" he said 

"It was when I was in sixth standard, me, Ani and Rahul were very close, we all were bound to watch children movies that time, but Ani was elder to all of us and then with a span of 7 months Rahul was born, so they both always tried to pull pranks and play around me. One day all the elders of the house went to attend the marriage, then Rahul had forcefully tied the chunnis (dupatta) to make me watch horror movie....dreadfully it was exorcist in the cassette. Ani was in some call and by then Rahul was laughing like an evil watching me go mad and then I shouted so loudly that everyone thought that he was trying to force me, due to which Ani bet the shit out of Rahul so badly that our families took years to finally talk and all , I couldn't even move out of that situation for many years to be honest and then the angel who appeared was the Daring classmate of all time and my best friend Shobha. And by like that she was falling in love with Ani when he was 17 and struggling to land in IIT and to be honest he was never interested at all. Thus all these made her to come close to him, finally the love birds whom I was having doubt for few years proved and confessed to get married on the day of our Pelli choopulu (match seeing)" I completed and couldn't face Karthik, don't know but some tears and scars never leave us, even this was not some breakup or something but it was huge to me, I faced it and since then my fears and paranoidal world started it's time. 

"I would never force you in that manner and I am sorry for whatever you faced" he said, it was seeming sympathetic but I couldn't disagree the part that sometimes I too need someone sympathising me in a positive manner and on a negative note.