✦ | CHAPTER 46 | ✦

Vennela's POV

"Hey shall we go for shopping?" Neha asked me.

"Heyy it's just now you came from Delhi let's take some time alright?, What do you want to eat?" I asked her

"Nothing much," she said. 

"Okay come, let me give you a house tour" I said and showed her the whole house. 

It's been already 2 weeks since Karthik and I had a proper talk on call. When I call him, wanting to talk for hours, he would cut the call saying he has some work or he is outside. When he would call me, I indeed had some other work. My boss calls, or my colleagues call. He bothers me much. His silence. 

"Vennela. You zoned out just now. Are you alright?" she asked me. 

"Neha it's just that I am not feeling well as Karthik and I haven't talked to each other for 2 weeks," I said. She immediately led me to the balcony sofa and we sat. A fresh breeze hit on my face. 

"Aree, it will be alright. When is he coming?" she asked me. 

"Maybe by today or tomorrow," I said. 

"See itna zyada stress mat le, phle call kar phir baat kar. Khul ke" she said. Yeah, I understood half of it. 

"What about your guy?" I asked her. 

"Yaar, Mom and Dad are stressing me the hell out. They were like, "You are the only girl of your age in this village to get married, even your younger sisters are married and you are still making reasons" She sighed. 

"What was with that guy you met on Anyaa's that function to which we both went right," I asked her. 

"I didn't meet him after that moment," she said. 

"Jaan sakti Hu kyu?" I asked her. 

"Pata nahi Bahna par mujhe to koi connection nah hota hai," she said. 

She got a call and she averted herself from the place where we were sitting to a more distant place.

 I texted Karthik. "Kanna, Chala matladali. But if you are online then just listen me out. I booked us tickets for Arijit's concert. Hope you would love to come with me". (I need to talk more with you) 

Immediately I received a text from him,

 "My flight is about to leave" 

"I am at Frankfurt" 

"I am coming to Mumbai" 

"Love you my baby. 😘" 

That's the fastest reply ever I received from Karthik. I don't know how many names his friends have for him, his parents have for him, no matter what his colleagues in his office call him. He will remain as my Kittu Kanna. I mean I never knew until one day I checked his certificates, I was deep cleaning his study which may cause dust allergy to the most immune person in this world. I was organising his all important papers. 

I sneaked onto his certificates. I got to know then that his full name was A. Chaitanya Karthik. His degrees were framed in his Hyderabad house. I saw his results. Since 1st. I almost laughed at his childhood marks, but the moment 6th class results turned, shocked to see his A1 grades. Even his CBSE marks. God must be crazy but getting 98% in both 10th and 12th was just insane. His IIT Kanpur report sheets, and his MBA trimester results. All became evident that why is he so intelligent. 

Proudly he is my intelligent and playful husband who loves his wife so damn much that his wife loves him. Karthik must be in a big position by now because of his IIT + IIM qualification. But he loves being in this city more than Hyderabad because his memories are woven into every street of Bangalore. He said this when I asked him if he could easily it into some consultancy service in big jackpot companies.