✦| CHAPTER 49 |✦

Vennela's POV 

"Vennela I will come by evening, please don't worry. I have put everything in the dishes, and don't forget to for the checkup" he said. 

"Sure, thanks," I said and again dunked into the smooth mattress, the whole night I hadn't got a piece of sleep and that really irritated me now because my eyes turned out to be heavy as a big bag. I put on some weight compared to my previous months, of course, these two munchkins are giving me high time. I wanted to sleep more but I couldn't. 

The whole night turned out to be so stressful for me as well as Karth because I was either throwing up or I was having heavy cramps or I wanted to eat something. Even though he had to rush to San Francisco today, I gave him a bad time today. He said he would return by evening today. 

I managed to get up from the bed and called Maa. "Hello, Maa, dinner aypoyindha?" I asked her. (Hey mom, had dinner?) I asked my mother. 

"Haan chitti, how are you doing?" she asked me. 

"Really stressful Amma, I don't know how you raised both of us," I said.

"Don't be stressed at all, it's a routine for you to go to the doctor now right? Just ask her about this problem too" she said. 

"Maa, it's already the 6th month now, I will come to India next month Amma please, I don't want to be here," I said. 

"You must come right, don't worry okay? Be safe and Be healthy, its important for you and babies understood. Any problem don't hesitate to call, even if it is mid night for us. We will pick up your call. Okay na?" she said. 

"Okay Amma" I said. 

"Shall I give it to Nanna?" she asked me. 

"Yeah, if he wants to talk with me," I said. 

"Of course, I would want to talk to my chittithalli" he said, 

"How are my grand children?" he asked me. 

"One amongst both of them always kicks, the other is really silent," I said. He laughed. 

"Nanna, I am having pain here and you are laughing over there?" I cried. 

"Okay okay, I won't make it funny. How is Karthik?" he asked me. 

"He is bearing me in simple words" I said. 

"Ayyo papam," he said. I didn't like it. But it's the Karthik Alludu garu for them. So I maintained myself. (Ohh poor fellow!) 

"Yeah feel some papam for me too Amma and Nanna" I said. 

"Okay okay, now when are you coming India?" they asked. 

"Finally a topic diversion. Karthik aduguthu untaru, that athanu topic divert cheddam anukunna cheyyalenu kani nenu entha Baga topic divert chestunna Ani. I now got the reason that it's from my great Nanna Garu" I said. He laughed in that "dad's type laugh" (Karthik says that he doesn't know how to divert the topic as well as I do) 

I talked to them a little and then I got a call from Karthik. I said to my father that he was calling me. We ended the call and I lifted his call. 

"Yeah, I reached the office! I called to check whether you are still on the bed or on the couch?" I laughed at his statement. He knows everything I do without a spy camera in our house. 

"Yeah I just am at the dining table, eating musli" I said. 

"It's 10:45 AM babe, you need to for the check-up" he said. 

"Yeah, I remember, I will get ready in no time" I said. 

"And one more thing, don't forget to take those capsules that I left in the fridge magnets," he said.