✦ | CHAPTER 27 | ✦

Vennela's POV

I didn't know whether I must feel happy or sad for my transfer the moment I opened my mail, it popped up. I was rewinding this whole 1 month and from starting that how nice Karthik was being to me. I do remember that this is exactly 3 months before for how we both got married. Karthik's concern has become a fenced curse from me because I am and I can't show him the amount of care he takes of mine. How wonderful would it be if I reject this offer but my mind again shifts to the struggle and work I did, busy schedules, tough days to recover, that all is taking away from the loans of friendship and nice relationship he kindles over me. How god?

"Samar sir" I knocked his cabin

"You must be over the moon Vennela, congratulations" he had our whole team congratulating me for the transfer and the success that brought for the project completion and accelerating it for great heights and value.

"Thank you everyone, and Samar sir especially and thanks Divyesh, Raunak, Subhasre, Chando, all who were part of this amazing team of mine. The party, and everybody cutting the bills from canteen from my account as it was my day was making it fun but what about the guy in our house who is just so much happy for anything that happens to me. I know situations ain't always the bed of roses but still driving over thorns also teaches many lessons in being careful. I would tell my point of view, I am feeling sad inside, I never felt before. And I didn't even asked Karthik to pick me up from my office today as he said he had a meeting.

"Vennela I was observing you since the starting of this party, you were nothing but dull and off of mood, what happened ? Anything wrong ?" Samar sir asked me.

"No no sir nothing" I tried to cover it off, he isn't the good person I feel to not share about love life or marriage because his marriage only is type of silent ones. I tried my best to cover the moods but I was unable to, I knew it. One person whom I can share is my P.A and sometimes a friend in need, Divyesh. I and him have become good friends and he always shares about his girlfriend and also made me meet her last Saturday. It would be better if I share with him, as he understands more about this.

"Vennela, it's okay if you don't want to share, but if it's in technical or something related to work, do let me know at any moment" he said.

"Sure sir" I said.

I sat in my cabin and tried to clear off some mess and found some papers related to other projects, I went and discussed with sir. As I have a term period till December, there was nothing to worry about and when it comes to my reporting date, I was given 6th Jan. I had 3 more months.

Karthik, Karthik and Karthik. That's the only thing that was revolving in my mind since I got the offer letter. And what's with this change of mine, accepting a man, with a tragic break up. And irregular moods, and forgetting moments but this whole 1 month, it was just fresh and new. I have always seen him scolding me for my good and wellness due reason of concern but not because of the grudge or any childish reason. Are we in something, I mean can easily tell that he has huge feelings for me. What about me? I never do any.

"Mam" Divyesh came.

"Hey Divyesh" I said

"Mam, I am really happy for you, you deserve such hike because of the acceleration caused by your motives even shut Samar sir's voice ., hahhaaa" he said

"It's not that way" I said with a chuckle

"Mam, I wanted to ask you whether are you really happy because you didn't seem like that when the party was going on" he said.... I broke into shivers

"Mam Mam, please please, tell me what is in your mind?" He asked me

"Tell me, is 4 months really fast for a person to start loving the other ones when they show, shower too much love, and we don't but chuckle" I asked him.