Chapter 6:

It was the next morning. Niki had spent the night. They fell asleep watching shows on the new projector, in her room. Raven woke up at the bright light of her open curtains. She was cuddled up to her. Without her even knowing, her arm was also wrapped around her. She blushed red but stopped herself from moving much to not wake her up. She reached for her phone on the nightstand, and saw a text from Ranboo at 4am last night.

Yo! Aimsey and I are gonna stream on his account, a baking stream :D Wanna join?  

Also, cute :)- Ranboo

I hate you.

And also, yeah:D but I'm doing it for Aimsey, not you. - Raven

Uh-huh... Bet you're still cuddling with her right now. - Ranboo

Raven looked at Niki still in her arms and Smiled wider.

How tf were you even in my flat?? - Raven

I literally sent that to you before I took the photo

I was going to ask you in person so I broke into your apartment, then I saw that -Ranboo

How?? - Raven

I still need to do it in the future

i'm not letting you know

Wth -Ranboo

Raven scoffed and Put her phone back. She looked at Niki's sleeping peaceful face and smiled. This can't be denied anymore, she really was falling in love. That she knows, the next thing to find out is if she can admit it.

After a few minutes of silence, Niki woke up. She realized she was hugging Raven and immediately sat up. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

"No, It's okay." Raven smiled.

"I didn't like..crush you or anything?"

"Why would you? Also good morning"

"Yeah, good morning too!" Niki smiled at her, this smile that brought her joy. The smile that would scrunch up Niki's eyes like it was closed, the small laugh that came with it.

"Wanna get breakfast at the cafe?" Raven sat up too.

"Yeah! Also, I'll give these clothes back, I promise."

"Yeah, It's okay." And they both got up to leave.

-----

"Hello everyone!" Aimsey said as he started the stream. "Thank you for the subs, oh my god" he said, looking at the subs coming in.

"Right. So, Ranboo is here!" Ranboo came in frame. "Hi chat" He greeted

"And a special guest, my daughter." And Raven came in, "I did not agree to that," She joked