Chapter 11

"You know what we didn't get to do?" Niki asked. . It's been simple but perfect, they've been staying at each other's flat and days were uneventful but nevertheless good.

Today could or couldn't be an exception, but this moment wasn't. They decided to watch a movie on her projector. Cuddled up.

"Hm?" Raven hummed gently,

"Laminate the flowers." Niki said,

"Oh my god, you're right." They laughed, "It's still in the book." She got up and looked for the book on her shelf. When she found it she sat next to Niki on the bed, her legs hanging off, she flipped through the pages to find the flower; with Niki resting her chin on her shoulder. "Here!" She said, finding the flower flat between the pages. "What now?" She looked at Niki, making their faces close to each other.

"Go out?" Niki suggested, both of them were too busy to be fully listening looking at one's lips.

"Will there be a store open?" Raven snapped out of it and looked away.

"Uh, I'm sure there will be. Still a win that we get to walk at night." Niki looked at the beautiful 3am sky.

"Humid."

"Like that ever stopped you before." Niki nudged her shoulder, and chuckled.

"Finee," She whined, got up and held her hand out for Niki to help her up. " Let's go."

Niki took her hand and they laughed quietly and ran out the flat.

They spent so long looking for something to be open, but it being 3am on a work day made that hard. Eventually deeper in the streets they saw a shop, perfect for arts and crafts, including printing and laminating.

"Fucking finally." Raven said between her breaths.

"Good... Morning?" Niki said, with hesitation on whether to use Morning or Evening on a dark AM hour.

"Oh," Raven realized there was the owner of the shop. "Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning girls." The nice old lady said, so british she can pass for the queen of england. "Anything I can do?"

"Yes! Um, can you do lamination, ma'am?" Niki asked politely.

"Of course! Just take your PVC sheet over there and bring it here for me to laminate."

"Thank you." They said at the same time. They walked over to shelves of material and found what they needed and size. They stuck the flower between the sheets. They handed the sheet with the flower to the lady.

"Ah, an iris!" She held the flower and admired it. "Means faith, hope, courage, wisdom and admiration." She smiled and turned back to the machine.

"Why did you choose that flower again?" Raven turned to Niki.

"Well, I know how you used to be obsessed with Greek mythology with Techno.. How you'd join someone's stream and if Technoblade happens to be there, you'd have your own conversation with him." Niki explained.

"Yeah, that was fun. I remember everyone else would just act excluded from the conversation." She cracked a sad smile at the reminder of her late friend. "I'd usually join Wilbur's stream, without permission, whatsoever."

" You used to be called part of the SBI at one point." They both laughed.

"He used to say I'd be like Hera if I ever joined the server. I personally just see myself as Iris, I can't explain why." She wondered to herself.

"You're more like Mousai to me." Niki said

"The Goddess of music and art? That fits too." She smiled