Chapter 1: A Hero Is Born Pt 1

Long ago there was a battle against the Jade Emperor. Sadly the Jade Emperor's army won against the rebelling demons as the army surrounded the rebels. Among them was a monkey demon woman who was connected to the snake demon and was the sister to Azure the lion. The woman was the first to be executed by the Jade Emperor. Before her death, she looked back and smiled at the boys and mouthed something...

--------------------------------

Centuries passed and we go to a city called Megapolis where it had five-star dishes. Among the busy streets was a restaurant called Pigsy's Noodles. It was still morning as a light skinned young woman who was eighteen years old was cleaning a table. Her long h/c hair was neatly braided in a long braid as her uniform was neat and tidy. Soon a pig man came down the stairs in a chef's uniform to find the young woman cleaning.

"Y/n... up and at it again," the pig man asked, getting the young woman's attention.

The young woman who was Y/n smiled and responded, "You know me, Dad. I'm an early riser who prefers to get things done. I can't put it off tomorrow when I can get it done today."

The pig man laughed at this before he said, "Alright, but you have free time after you are done. But make sure you are back in time for work."

Y/n nodded and finished her work. But when the pig man who's name was Pigsy was looking for his list, he couldn't find it.

"I'll take care of the shopping, dad. I'll be back before you say the longest noodle three times," Y/n said holding the list before leaving.

Pigsy smiled before looking at a photo of himself, a little boy and a baby girl. Y/n wasn't Pigsy's real daughter, but he did find her as a baby on his doorstep. And days later a little boy covered in mud was on his doorstep. Pigsy was like a father to these kids and he was glad to raise them. Back with Y/n, she strapped a bag down onto the back of her bike before putting her headphones in. Y/n smiled as she went on her way to the best open market in the city. When Y/n arrived at the market, she chained her bike down. Following this, Y/n took a basket out of the bag and went on her way. The morning market times were the busiest for any restaurant as Y/n looked around.

As Y/n held the list up she said to herself, "Alright... let's see eggs, flour, cooking oil... Dad I swear I feel like there's something mis-."

Suddenly without her knowing, Y/n accidentally bumped into someone. Y/n at an instant fell onto her butt with a confused look.

"Hey watch where you are going, you-," Y/n said before going wide eyed.

There a human guy who looked like a model with his tan skin, black silky hair and his beautiful golden eyes stood in front of her. Y/n was dumbfounded as a hint of rosy blush appeared on her face. Quickly Y/n regained her senses and got up. She muttered an apology before running off with her braid flowing behind her. The guy watched in the presence of that, he caught a whiff of a beautiful smell. A smell the guy never thought he would smell again until now. The guy smirked as one of his eyes turned purple. Somehow Y/n felt uneasy as she stopped and looked back. There the guy was staring right at her and he mouthed something. Y/n's eyes went wide before the guy disappeared within the crowd. This frightened Y/n, but she brushed it off as she went throughout her shopping.

---------------------------------

By late afternoon, Pigsy's Noodles were open and Y/n was helping out. She loved helping her dad even if her brother named MK was getting into trouble. As Y/n was cleaning a table, a spiky brown haired boy in the same uniform and a red bandana was getting excited to hear yet another story from Tang. Tang was a middle aged man that wore scholarly clothing, glasses and slick black hair.