Chapter 16: Revenge of The Spider Queen Pt 2

The whole team watched on as Redson drew a circle with symbols with his flames.

Once the circle was completed, Tang said, "So how exactly does this work?"

Redson was a bit annoyed by Tang's comment as he said, "Gah... If I tried to explain mystical interdimensional travel to a bunch of peasants, it'd melt your brains!!"

"We don't have any other option. We have to trust him," MK stated to the others which made Redson laugh.

In a sarcastic tone, Redson said, "Great speech, Noodle Boy!! Super motivational!!"

With that, Redson then placed his hands down on the circle as it began to create sparks of lightning around the whole ship. Soon a larger circle appeared as Redson was standing with confidence of summoning the gateway. While the others hid behind the junk of Redson's jet.

Suddenly, Tang interrupted, "Ah, we are sure mortals can travel to the Celestial Realm? Yes?"

"Yes of course they can," Redson replied a bit angry before continuing what he was doing.

Soon Pigsy said, interrupting Redson's concertation again, "Safetly?"

Redson then said, "Sure, probably!"

"PROBABLY," the whole team yelled out as the drone then went through the dimensional gate.

Gate after gate passed by them as the team tried to hold on to the ship. During this, Y/n's eyes glowed as a faint memory played in her head. It was all fuzzy since to Y/n, it seemed like her earliest memory from when she was an infant. In the memory was someone leaving Y/n at the doorstep of the restaurant her father owned. Sure Pigsy did tell Y/n that he wasn't her real dad, but Y/n didn't care since he raised her. Once the drone stopped outside the dimensional gate, the team huddled together, while Sandy's hair was on fire.

"I did say it would melt your brains," Redson exclaimed, pointing out the fire.

"Shut it, Red," Y/n exclaimed before Sandy pointed something out.

The whole team went to the side of the aircraft in amazement since what they were seeing was the Celestial Palace. Even Tang was getting excited to see the palace with his own eyes.

While the drone was landing, Pigsy said, "So some special pills, a fancy peach and a furnace. Where are we going to find these things?!"

Redson tried to say something about it, but he did know and Mei snuck up from behind him.

Redson was suddenly startled when Mei said, "Ahh... Red Boy doesn't know!!"

Y/n however was doing her best to not laugh at what just happened when Mei startled Redson.

"I know they're somewhere!! I'm a demon, it's not like I've been here before," Redson proclaimed, making Y/n shake her head.

Soon Tang started explaining where each of the items were from one of Monkey King's tales. The peach was in the Heavenly Orchard, the pills were in Lao Tzu's lab and the furnace was in the Jade Emperor's throne room.

The others were confused until Redson said, "Alright then, I'll be off to grab that peach. Toodles!!"

When Redson was jumping off the drone, Mei grabbed Redson by the back of the collar and said, "What!! Like we just let you wander off on your own!!"

Once Redson broke free, he said, "You just wait here like an obedient little-."

As Redson was putting his hand above Mei's head to pat her there, Y/n said, "I wouldn't put your hand right in front of her if I-."