Chapter 6: Coming Home

Another day of serving the world's longest noodles at Pigsy's Noodles was pretty normal for Y/n. She didn't mind the long hours with a few breaks, Y/n just wanted to help her dad run the business. Anyways as Mei, MK and Sandy were outside playing Monkey Mech when a human guy in a yellow hoodie that had a red and blue single line and black sleeves slipped into the restaurant. Y/n saw the guy enter as she went and approached the guy.

"Welcome to Pigsy's Noodles, home of the longest noodle!! Would you like to have take out or eat in," Y/n asked in a professional manner.

The guy kept looking at Y/n before he went and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Y/n was surprised by this as she looked at this stranger. The guy had orange ginger hair and had golden eyes just like a certain monkey she knew.

Soon the guy said, "I'll have your most popular item to go, Peaches."

Y/n's eyes went wide, only one guy gave her the nickname, Wukong. As she was about to say something, the guy who was Wukong placed his finger onto her lips. Y/n couldn't even guess it was Wukong because he was in human form. Soon Y/n realized that saying Monkey King's name out loud would cause some problems. Especially if Y/n's uncle Tang got over excited to hear that Monkey King was here.

Once Wukong removed his finger from over her mouth, Y/n said, "I'll get that order ready for you sir."

Y/n then headed over to the kitchen area and placed down the order card on the rack.

"One popular item to go, dad," Y/n stated before heading over to the cash register.

Y/n looked at Wukong as she slipped some money from her pocket. The money she earned while working as she secretly placed it into the cash register. Once the order was complete, Wukong headed to the cash register to pay for his meal. But when Wukong was going to pay for his meal, Y/n handed him his meal. Y/n then gesture for Wukong to lean in.

Y/n sighed as she whispered, "Don't worry it's on me. It's my way of saying thank you for helping me out the other day."

Wukong was surprised by this before he left with his order. Y/n let out another sigh as she felt exhausted. Suddenly MK shot through the counter window yelling his sister's name in an excited way. This startled Y/n as she created a portal under her, causing her to end up in the trash bin outside. Sandy and Mei looked around the corner as Y/n was climbing out of the trash bin.

"I need the day off," Y/n exclaimed as she sat outside the trash bin.

Soon MK came up to his sister and asked, "Sis... are you ok?"

"Yes big brother, I just feel like I need the day off," Y/n explained to her brother.

MK smiled at this before taking Y/n by the hand and pulling her up. MK was excited for something and soon enough Y/n was going to find out.

---------------------------

Sandy, MK and Y/n were amazed by the giant courtyard of the Dragon residence. Yes, they were at Mei's house which looked amazing. The reason why they were there was because Mei's parents were going on vacation. So being the hyper one, MK suggested a slumber party at Mei's house.

Y/n sighed before noticing Mei's expression as Y/n said, "Are you alright, Mei?"

Before Mei could reply, MK exclaimed as he moved around, "Ah, it's even better than I thought!! Growing up here must have been great!!"

Mei nervously laughed at this as she said, "Yeah, I guess. Uh... but I don't know. When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff, look at bugs. You know, have fun, normal girl stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient noble dragons. That's kind of... frowned on."