[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠] ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐣𝐢❞

Ship: Seungmin × Jisung

Genre: Fluff, little bit of angst.

Contains: fainting and lots of love.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"No, this shouldn't be like this! What happened to you jisung? This is not new for you right? Then why are you making this mistake? Better take a leave now and we can wrap this up tomorrow!" Chan and changbin gave pitiful looks to jisung, who was now scolded by their vocal coach.

Since their new comeback is near, one of the song needed a new rendition to make it attractive. This work has been going on for two days but as the third day came, let's say it wasn't the best for jisung.

Jisung hung his head low, continuously apologizing to the vocal instructor.

"No need to apologize, just correct yourself!" Jisung nodded his head and took his leave. Chan and changbin patted his head saying, he did great and told him to take a rest. Jisung tiredly smiled at his fellow 3racha members and headed out of the door.

The next day came. Jisung entered the studio and cheered up himself to do it better this time. But still, he could feel the exhaustion dragging him down, refusing to let go.

He greeted everyone and got ready for his recording.

"Okay let's start! C'mon Han you've got this!" Jisung portrayed a small smile and started to sing. It was going smooth for a while until his voice betrayed him. His words slurred and he stopped fearing for the vocal coach.

"It's fine han, let's do it one more time okay?" Jisung nodded.

"This is easy for you Sungie!"
"C'mon mate you've got this!"
Changbin and chan cheered for jisung.

"I can do this, I can do this" jisung cheered up himself again and signaled to chan that he is starting.

And once again he did the same mistake, frustrating the vocal coach. He immediately bowed and apologized to the coach, blinking back his tears.

"I'm sorry coach. I'm just tired, can we do it tomorrow please?" Jisung pleaded.

"Everyone here are tired han. You can't give that as a lame excuse. Tomorrow it is then or else you're practicing overtime." Jisung nodded his head, rushed out of the studio taking his belongings, not bothering to answer his hyungs who were questioning him.

His rushed to the dorm to have a relaxing bath. On reaching the dorm, he rushed inside his room, took out his spare clothes and went to the restroom to have a soothing bath to reduce his tiredness.

Seungmin and jeongin who were sitting on the couch of the living room, were surprised seeing jisung rushing here and there without even seeing them seated there.

It made them worried for their hyung.

After 45 minutes, they saw jisung out of the bathroom, with his eyes swollen and red. He then quickly dashed to his room, closing it.

"Hyung should we go and check on him?" Jeongin asked, worried for his hyung. "Yes, let's go and see him!" Spoke seungmin and the maknaes headed towards their hyung's room.