[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠] ❝𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

NEW  CHAPTER! HAPPY READING!

Ship: Seungmin × Jisung

Genre: angst, Fluff

Let's begin the chapter with this quote: (okay this cringe asf 😂)

'In today's world of sex and smut, all we need is some seungsung fluff.'

The phone rang, getting seungmin's attention who quickly ran to take it from the dining table as he was cooking ramen on the stove.

He sadly smiled at the contact name and slid the green icon up, answering the call.

"Hey my baby." Jisung greeted from the other side of the call, cheerfully.

"Hannie." Seungmin's lower lip wobbled as he greeted back the older.

"Baby, what did we talk about crying?" Jisung sighed, his grip on his tightening like his chest clenched upon hearing the sad voice of his boyfriend.

"I'm not c-crying." Seungmin replied, biting his fingers to stop himself from crying out loud.

"I can clearly hear you baby. Don't make it hard for me minnie. Please baby, don't cry. Hyung will be there before you could realize." Jisung convinced his boyfriend and heard small sniffles coming from the other side of the call.

"Baby......." jisung tried hard not to tear up, hearing the younger's sniffles.

"I'm fine. When is the performance?" Seungmin changed the topic, not wanting to upset his boyfriend who was gonna perform at the 'Golden Citizen Festival', along with the 3RACHA.

"We'll reach the venue within two hours and get our makeup and stuff done.............." as jisung started to speak about their performance, seungmin missed the rapper even more.

He wants the older to hold him closer and whisper the words in his ears as he always do. He wants to feel the older closer to him and not to just hear his voice from the phone.

"Hannie..." seungmin whispered, stopping the older midway.

"Yes baby?" Jisung stopped his rants and shifted his attention to the boy.

"I miss you." Jisung's heart boomed at the words, a sudden urge to run back to Seoul, to hug and kiss his younger boyfriend.

"I miss you too puppy. And I love you more. As I said, before you could even realize, I will be there to hold you close." Jisung said and wiped off the stray tear which slid down his cheek.

He heard a quiet sob before the line went dead, breaking Jisung's heart.

He panickedly clicked few buttons before he dialed hyunjin's number as he knows that he was the correct one to look after his fragile boyfriend.

Hyunjin answered the call within two rings and before he could greet him, jisung rushed in.

"Hyunjin please can you check on seungmin right now? It's really urgent. Please hyunjin, please." Jisung begged, totally worried about his boyfriend.

"Hey hey hey calm down sungie. I'm already on my way to check him. Don't panic okay? What happened? Do you wanna talk about it?" Hyunjin calmly spoke as he walked to seungmin's room.