[𝟐𝐦𝐢𝐧] ❝𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞

New chapter!

Ship: 2min (our og couple 💕)

Genre: fluff

Note: non-idol au, university au.

Enjoy reading!

Students started to whisper among themsleves, looking at the school's famous handsome and cute fuckboy, walking in the hallway with his hand wrapped around the school's short and cute gym freak.

"Bet changbin's the bottom today." A boy commented as he saw the short gym freak aka changbin blushing to something the fuckboy whispered in his ears.

The fuckboy smirked at the comment further making changbin blush.

"Looks like changbin's the lucky guy today." Chan stated watching changbin and the fuckboy.

But nothing went to minho's ears as he kept on staring at the pretty fuckboy, admiring his attractive features.

Chan sighed heavily and tapped the boy's shoulder to bring him out of his stupor.

The fuckboy, aka Kim Seungmin noticed minho staring at him with heart eyes.

He winked at him and complimented about his dress, "Nice skirt minho."

Minho blush rose to his full body as he heard those words. Chan rolled his eyes at the fuckboy and turned to his locker, not wanting to face the playboy.

"Nice ass chan." Seungmin's next comment made chan's ears red as he quickly closed his locker and ran away to his class.

Minho gave him a bunny smile before happily skipping to his class which was with Chan.

Everyone knows how the fuckboy is. How the fuckboy complements every one he sees and how the school's cute boy in skirt, minho, likes the fuckboy. Also how the fuckboy loves to make the cute boy shy and flustered.

Minho happily skipped to his class and found Chan in his usual place. He sat beside him and shook chan's shoulder, tearing his attention from the book.

"What?" Chan groaned as he already knows what was coming.

"Did you hear what seungmin said? He said my skirt was nice. You know how many butterflies were roaming in my stomach. He makes me go crazy for him. He was extra handsome today-"

"Also he had a chick in his arms whom he later gonna fuck for the entire dormitory to hear." Chan interrupted minho, breaking his bubble of happiness.

Chan knew he was cruel to break minho's bubble when he saw the smile on his face change to a straight line.

"Minho.........I know you like him a lot. But C'mon man, just see what's infront of you. All can see how he is around the campus. How he fucks all boys. Just think about it minho." Chan advised, keeping his hand on minho's shoulder.

"I don't care about that. He does that because he hasn't found his true love yet. And I can be that for him." Minho said, more like convinced himself.