[𝐨𝐭𝟖] ❝𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ 𝘗𝘵-2

Part two of 'Puppy needs all'

Ship: Seungmin × maknae line

Genre: angst, fluff, mature scenes

This is completely opposite of part 1, so enjoy reading.

"Hey feli-"

"I'm going out seungmin. Talk to you later." Before seungmin could react, felix fled away from the scene. Seungmin watched the sunshine boy going away from him with a sad smile.

This has been going past few days where felix, jisung and jeongin were ignoring or avoiding him subtly.

Seungmin didn't know what he has done wrong, but all he knows that the trio is trying to avoid him.

He sadly walked to Jisung's room, seeking for some comfort from the rapper.

He opened the door of Jisung's room and smiled seeing Jisung and jeongin cuddling on the bed together.

"Hey guys." Seungmin whispered a greeting, not wanting to startle them.

Jisung turned towards the door and signaled seungmin to shush, pointing to jeongin that he was sleeping.

Seungmin gave a small smile before he closed the door, trying hard to stop the tears spilling from his eyes.

'Why were they trying to avoid him? Did he do something wrong?'

The question was haunting his mind each and every time when he sees the trio.

"Who was it?" Jeongin asked in a sleepy voice.

"Seungmin." Jisung said with a sigh. Jeongin had a blank expression after hearing the name.

"I feel bad for avoiding him. He doesn't even know nor do we about his relationship with the hyungs. We can't entirely blame him right?" Jisung said, sympathizing the puppy boy.

"But it is alright when you and felix hyung cried that night after hearing it ?" Jeongin asked with the same blank face.

"Don't act as if you aren't in love with him too. I know how much you like him. So drop your act and think maturely. " jisung whispered with pain evident in his voice.

"I know! But what do you want me to do? Do you want me to go and ask him to be our boyfriend? What about the hyungs? What if seungmin doesn't wants to be in a relationship with us? Will you be able to bear it?" Jeongin asked angrily, sitting up straight on the bed.

"Stop jeongin. Screaming like this won't do us any good. The least we can do is try talking to him." Jisung said, tears slipping from his eyes. Jeongin sighed and held the rapper's cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumb.

"I know baby. We'll do something about it. Stop crying. I don't wanna hear an earful from lixie hyung." Jeongin said and slowly leaned in to kiss Jisung's lips.

At the same time, the door opened and seungmin stood shocked at the scene infront of him.

'So that's why they have been avoiding me? Am I interrupting their relationship that they decided to ignore me? Is felix involved in this? Do I even have a chance with them?'