[𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞] ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥❞

Little: Seungmin

Caregiver: Jeongin (dada) ft.Stray kids

Again a little chapter. Cheers to 12k :)

"Hyung, can I borrow your laptop for sometime?" jeongin peeked his head through the door of chan's room.

"Sorry in-ah im using it now, maybe you can borrow somone eles's laptop?" jeongin nodded his head and gave a smile to chan, going in search of the other members.

'Only hyunjin hyung and seungmin hyung are there in the dorm' jeongin thought as he went to hyunjin's room.

"Hyun- nevermind" jeongin exited hyunjin's room as he saw the dancer speaking with his boyfriend in videocall via his laptop.

'Felix hyung is just in our company practicing. can't they wait until they get to the dorm' jeongin thought as he shook his head at the love sickened behaviour of the dancer.

A smile graced his lips as he entered seungmin's room, his little. Seungmin is his little baby. Little minnie has choose jeongin as his main caregiver but rest of the stray kids are also the caregivers to the little. Infact the stray kids love seungmin as well as little seungmin so much.

Jeongin walked to the bed and sat at the end of it, admiring seungmin sleeping. He caressed his chubby cheeks, feeling the softness of it.

"Hyung" he gently shook the older. Seungmin stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. Jeongin smiled at the soft scene of seungmin waking up.

"Yes innie" seungmin said sitting up straight on the bed.

"Can I borrow your laptop for sometime? please?" seungmin chuckled when he spotted a pout on the younger's lips.

"You can innie. No need to ask me" seungmin ruffled jeongin's hair.

"Thank you hyung. Sorry for disturbing, you can go to sleep" seungmin smiled and laid onto the bed, continuing his sleep. Jeongin took seungmin's laptop from the bedside table and went to the living room so as to not disturb the sleeping male.

Jeongin sat on the couch with the laptop and opened it, sipping on his cold drink. He opened the browser and frowned seeing the recent search.

'How to smile beautifully?'

'How to smile professionally?'

'Does stays love seungmin?'

'Who does stays love the most?'

'Is seungmin the least liked member?'

'Diet plan for weightloss in two days'

'Diet plan for one day'

Jeongin deeply frowned as he saw the recent searches. His heart broke as he thought, his baby, his puppy hyung had these thoughts within himself. He immediately stroded to chan's room to show the leader, the things he saw just now.

"Hyung, please see this for a minute" jeongin said handing over the laptop to chan.

"What is it innie?" Chan took the laptop from him and saw it. He frowned as soon as he saw the recent search.