[𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠] ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥❞

Ship: Seungmin × Taehyung (of BTS)

Genre: Fluff

Enjoy reading, loooong chapter ahead!

Taehyung was scrolling through his phone, finding a suitable person for a collaboration.

He sighed as no one caught his attention. He lazily scrolled through all the videos of various idols singing.

As he was scrolling through the videos, particular video raised goosebumps on his skin. He blinked his eyes twice to make sure if what he was seeing was true.

It was true.

Kim Seungmin.

Kim Seungmin singing love poem in Kingdom: the legendary War.

How come he didn't notice him?

Taehyung was mesmerized by the voice. Seungmin's voice was so sweet and had so much emotions in it. He sang as if he experienced such thing in his life. His voice went straight to his heart, filling it with a peacefulness.

"Woah!" Taehyung breathed out in astonishment after the performance was over. He can very well understand the reactions of the other stray kids. It was all worth the reaction.

His voice was so sweet as a honey. He literally had tears in his eyes after hearing his voice. Such a sensational voice.

"He is the correct one." Taehyung grinned upon finding the right person for the collab.

He quickly called his leader namjoon.

"Hyung I found the right person for my collab." Taehyung excitedly informed.

"Well hello to you too." Namjoon sarcastically replied. Taehyung chuckled and informed about seungmin.

"If you want him, then I'll talk to our manager." Namjoon said.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung thanked the leader and hanged up the call after some chit chat.

"Kim Seungmin. Your voice is truly angelic." Taehyung smiled to himself as he clicked upon more of seungmin's video without realizing.

He spent hours watching seungmin's videos. The whole time he was smiling seeing the cute antics of the younger.

"Such a menace you are kim seungmin."

"A cute menace".

The manager of bts contacted the jyp building where he was directed to stray kid's Manager.

Bts manager spoke about the offer and stray kids manager thought it was a great offer and replied that he will come back with an answer from seungmin.

After the call with bts manager, stray kids manager contacted seungmin.

"Hello pd-nim." Seungmin attended the call and greeted the manager.

"Hello seungmin-shi. So I have an offer for you. Are you free to listen to it?" The manager asked not wanting to disturb the idol's schedule.