[𝟐𝐦𝐢𝐧] ❝𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧❞

New chapter! Happy reading!

Ship: Seungmin × Minho  (our favorite and the power duo is back)

Genre: Fluff, smut (soft sex)

Contains: usage of feminine petnames

Other than this no warnings, just enjoy our 2min.

"Hey hyung"

Minho hummed, turning around on his bed to face the younger.

"Aren't you going to your home?" Seungmin questioned, entering the room.

Minho's eyes depicted a sad glint which seungmin noted. He quietly sat on the bed at a corner.

"My parents are having flu. So they forbidden me from coming home. Soongie, doonie, dori are stuck there." The cat butler uttered with sadness lacing his voice.

"That means you and me in the dorm alone." Seungmin said with a evil glint.

Minho just let out a chuckle which sounded sad.

"You are really upset about it, don't you? Else if this was old minho then you would have wacked me." Seungmin was really surprised when the older chuckled.

"Of course, I miss seeing my babies." Minho whispered, looking at his mobile where he was seeing his cat videos previously. Seungmin took a peak and sadly smiled to himself. He can feel the older's sadness radiating through the whole room.

"It's okay hyung. You can visit them afterwards when everything's over." Seungmin said, patting the older's leg. Minho just simply sighed.

Seungmin exited the room with a last look to the sad cat butler.

"Should I cheer him up or let him rot in his sad hell? Eventhough he has been irritating me I wouldn't mind cheering him." Seungmin spoke to himself, thinking about the ways he can cheer up the older.

"Should I put two or three spoon lix?" Seungmin asked to felix who was in the call with the puppy boy. Everyone has gone to their homes for the holidays. Seungmin's parents were overseas since they didn't know about the sudden holidays given to their son, seungmin decided to spend his holidays in the dorm.

"Two is enough minnie." Felix replied.

"Why this sudden motivation to bake a cake? Anything happened?" Felix asked. Seungmin narrated all the things which happened earlier with the older.

"Ooohhh~ someone's worried about their wife huh?" Felix teased causing the boy to blush pink.

"W-what? Nothing like that." Seungmin mentally groaned when the sunshine boy laughed at him.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night baby."

"Oh C'mon when will this be over?" Seungmin stood by the oven, waiting for the timer to go off. He should prepare the cake before the older comes out of his room.

Meanwhile, he checked the caramel pudding which he put in the refrigerator to settle down to its consistency.

"Ahh this one looks perfect. Let me taste it." He took out a pudding cup and a spoon from the counter. He scouped up some pudding from the cup and tasted.