[𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐱] ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞❞

Ship: Seungmin × Felix

Genre: Fluff

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Seungmin's pov ;

How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time?

His deep voice and bright smile are like a magnet drawing me in and making it difficult to look away. I'm captivated by his beauty, I can't help but smile when I see the beauty of his laughter and the stars of his freckles twinkling in the sunlight, yet I know he cares for someone else.

Even thought I'm hopelessly in love with him, I will still be content if he is happy, no matter who he chooses.

"Lixie hyunggggg" I came out of my thoughts when the maknae shouted my Angel's name. True, he is such an angel and the sunshine of our group.

Felix appraoched jeongin with his beautiful smile lighting up the place with his bright smile. Felix's joy was infectious, and I felt my own heart lighten in response. I smiled to myself and continued with my work.

"Hey guys! I'm going to the gym, I'll be back by 3 or 4." Changbin hyung said coming out of his room carrying his gym bag.

"Hyung wait! Can I also join you please?" I turned when I heard lixie's voice. I then saw binnie hyung nodding his head. Felix squealed and ran to his room to bring his gym bag. I sadly smiled when I saw both of them going out together.

Author's pov ;

But what seungmin didn't know that, chan watched him and wondered what's wrong with the younger. Chan was determined to find out what was troubling Seungmin, so he made a mental note to speak to him later.

Chan decided to have a talk with seungmin since it was bothering him. He wondered whether he had feelings for either of them.

He went to seungmin's room and knocked on his door. "Come in" he heard seungmin's voice and entered inside to see the younger reading a book.

"Hi hyung! Do you need anything?" Chan chuckled.

"Why? Should I only see you when I need something? I just came here to be with my puppy!" Said chan tackling seungmin in a bear hug. Seungmin squealed and blushed hiding his face with his hands.

"You are so cute seungmin-ah" chan chuckled seeing the blushing boy.

"Ok so I want to ask you something if you don't mind?" Chan said.

"Of course hyung you can ask me anything!" Chan signed and asked him cautiously,

"Do you like any one of our members minnie?" He saw seungmin widening his eyes before regaining his composure.

"Hyung what question is this, of course I like everyone!" Seungmin answered with a nervous chuckle because he can feel that chan knows something or else he wouldn't ask these things.

"Minnie you can tell hyung anything you know! I will never judge you minnie. Just share it with me, I promise I'll keep it as a secret. Perhaps do you like felix or changbin?" Chan said seriously.