[𝐨𝐭𝟖] ❝𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞❞

New chapter! And 148k views on our book.
148- I LOVE SEUNGMIN! ❤️

Ship: Seungmin × Stray kids

Genre: smut

This is a ridiculous chapter, so have fun!

Seungmin stared at himself in the mirror, eyes widened with horror as he realized the situation he is stuck upon.

"Shit Shit Shit please come out Shit." Seungmin poured plenty amount of lube on his fingers and dug inside his hole, searching for the marker cap that was stuck inside.

Well, if you are wondering how did he get that marker cap stuck in his hole, then let me give you a start up.

A horny dog.

That's what seungmin's feeling right now as he humped the huge pillow on his bed, trying to release his load.

The members are out for various reasons and the dorm is free of any pests, not my words those are seungmin's, and the main vocalist decided to relax himself.

"Fuck" Seungmin groaned into the pillow, sweating profusely from all the acitivites he had done past an hour.

He took the abandoned dripping dildo and slipped it inside his backdoor, adding on to the pleasure. The vibrator pressed onto the kegel balls already settled inside his hole, which made him cry out a loud moan.

Since he was already pent up from edging himself few times, he thrusted the vibrator deep inside him, the balls hitting his prostate accurately at the right pace, the vibrations resonating in his warm walls.

"C-cum......ah....gonna cum." He whimpered, tears painting his face as his hands worked fast to move the dildo inside his hole.

The boy came with a loud moan all over the pillow and slumped on the bed, kicking away the damp pillow off his bed.

He slowly took the vibrator and let it fall of the bed below him and breathed hard trying to steady his breathing pattern.

He looked around his room, blinking his eyes to clear the haze. His eyes caught the old marker sitting at the corner of his desk. His eyes twinkled in mischief as he crawled towards the desk.

He fetched the marker from the desk and returned back to the bed, leaning against the headboard and spread his legs wide.

Since he was being a horny pup and his hole was already dripping with lube, he straight away inserted the marker inside his wet hole. And that's where he did two mistakes.

First mistake: Insertering the marker with the cap going in first.

Second mistake: Didn't check whether the marker's cap was closed properly.

It was surprising that seungmin did not check the cleanliness of the object, given that he is the cleanest freak amongst the members.

Oh! What hornyness can make someone do crazy things.

Eventhough the object was small, seungmin had fun rotating and twisting the marker inside him. He pushed at the kegel balls, provoking them to press onto his sensitive prostate.